Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds like someone at the zoo talking about “observing” the street- all the peasants hard at work in the market. And it’s sooo exciting seeing the staff rushing to open again after another lockdown, not like it’s been an extremely difficult time or anything. Glad she can get some excitement from it ... just sounds so tone-deaf to me
Especially after that story she put up a while ago giggling at the market stalls setting up at 7am, thinking she was the only one in the world awake because she had a 8am yoga class. She literally said it was "hilarious" - look at the little workers up at 7!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I think Niomi is scared to be left with her own thoughts, that is why she is socializing against all the rules. The fear to be alone in her apartment with no one to provide distraction probably terrifies her. Having a quiet night to herself would probably be more beneficial that her whole self care/ self love ramble she puts on social media. I don't buy her slogans about not suppressing anything. Her actions speak to the contrary.

Reactions: 18
I think Niomi is scared to be left with her own thoughts, that is why she is socializing against all the rules. The fear to be alone in her apartment with no one to provide distraction probably terrifies her. Having a quiet night to herself would probably be more beneficial that her whole self care/ self love ramble she puts on social media. I don't buy her slogans about not suppressing anything. Her actions speak to the contrary.
She contradicts herself all the time. Despite all the 'self love' claims, fundamentally her happiness depends on others.

Reactions: 12
I have just watched the video where she talks about the end of the relationship.

It did make me chuckle , in the part where she said about not making the relationship look perfect . That wasn’t her intention.

Is she taking the piss or what

This coming from girl was choreographing videos , of herself jumping up on joey , legs wrapped round him. Kissing him while looking at a beautiful view. As if it was a spontaneous moment.

When it was all choreographed and set up to record and done in , who knows how many takes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've watched this video in two parts because I can't stomach her for that long. So the 'sleep tips' - there doesn't seem to be anything here that she doesn't already do when she's not having sleep problems? Burns incense, rubs a crystal or something (saying she feels drawn to it and its the crystal of love - wat?) and...of course...doing yoga! 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
For those who didn’t see last nights story I screenshot it earlier. No doubt Niomi will claim it’s her bubble despite seemingly having a million bubbles!
8F0A1D95-23E1-48DE-8BED-D8E314E5CB8F.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I have just watched the video where she talks about the end of the relationship.

It did make me chuckle , in the part where she said about not making the relationship look perfect . That wasn’t her intention.

Is she taking the piss or what

This coming from girl was choreographing videos , of herself jumping up on joey , legs wrapped round him. Kissing him while looking at a beautiful view. As if it was a spontaneous moment.

When it was all choreographed and set up to record and done in , who knows how many takes.
That video kills me every time, how cringey to make a choice to film you making out by a cliff, set up the camera, take who knows how many takes, and post it to the internet 🤦‍♀️ I hope Joe got a lot of much tit from his friends and coworkers over it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Yel

I "love" how she couldn't help but tell us that her hot chocolate was only half hazelnut milk and half water. Yes, Niomi. We get it. Cutting calories is your real hobby.
What is even the point of the milk? Couldn't she have blended 1 and 2/5th of hazelnuts with some water and got pretty much the same result? Wouldn't even need a sieve with such a small watery nut milk!

Would also be way more ecofriendly as plant milks are 98% water, come in plastic packaging that's difficult to recycle (not that plastic can ever actually be recycled) and all that waste transporting mostly heavy water.

It bugs me these products are pushed as the perfect solution when they're only marginally better than dairy in certain aspects and people like nimbobs promote this faux environmentalism.

1607010588987.png

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why Niomi didn't stay in Sussex with her family... it is just a few weeks away til Christmas and she will be going back there again.

Reactions: 22
Maybe Joe said lets postpone the wedding and everything blows up from there...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That video kills me every time, how cringey to make a choice to film you making out by a cliff, set up the camera, take who knows how many takes, and post it to the internet 🤦‍♀️ I hope Joe got a lot of much tit from his friends and coworkers over it.

Ironic that she referred to him as her lobster. It's well known that FRIENDS made up that fact. Lobsters don't mate for life; they do have a monogamous bond, but it only lasts for two weeks XD

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The controlling side of her personality really shows in her sleeping tips video. She goes over all the tasks like she is just ticking boxes when in reality self love is the very opposite of that. Yoga, dinner, bath, candles, podcast, bed, done, done, done. All these things are actually nice and relaxing but she made me tired whilst watching it. It’s almost like she has this picture in her mind of what makes an evening relaxing and has to stick to it, it’s quite weird tbh.

Finally, her behaviour towards Covid is indeed revolting and alienated. As someone has said here, it’s almost like her stories are filmed in another dimension. The UK hasn’t been the best country when it comes to damage control, but I’m also London-based and the people that surround me are definitely more careful than her. I feel really sorry about her break up, I had my fair share of really messed up decisions after a very traumatic breakup but nothing that negatively affected anyone other than myself. She has had all her chances to educate herself about Covid and rethink her attitudes, she’s just choosing to be incredibly selfish at this point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Niomi Smart #13: Country girl at heart, couldn’t wait to depart. From her oasis she fled to Notting Hill to super spread!

Reactions: 12
I've got an excellent sleep tip: booze. And a wank, if booze alone fails. Surprised those aren't on the vid, to be honest :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe Joe said lets postpone the wedding and everything blows up from there...
I can see him saying that and then Niomi issuing him with some kind of ultimatum."Either we get married next year (or whenever)or we don't get married at all".

Reactions: 4
Thread title #13 'Back in the smoke, minus a bloke. Knocking back booze helps her to snooze'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.