Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she talks about her country life dream the only thing I can think about is her endless visits to coffee shops and the pilates in the clouds thing...There is nothing wrong with that (when there's not a pandemic...) but I have a very hard time seeing her living in the actual country side.

However I'm sure she'll live in a big house with pahhhfect kids and a Joe 2.0. she'll probably grow her own vegetables to use in plant based baby food.
Or she could join a commune. Wear no shoes. Medidate. Lead yoga sessions. Eat vegan and save shedloads of money NOT being in London.🧘‍♀️🦶🦶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish!!! I would watch all her videos then😂😂😂
I can almost envision this happening, total transformation and loads of new subs? I already see her as kind of half way there as she seems like an anti vaxxer, would 100% be the person who bragged about having no pain meds during birth etc.... the problem is basicaly she is just too shallow (but anything for views I guess?)

Reactions: 5
Those comments on her latest Instagram post with the tree....looks like she will be meeting up with all her friends in London next week. Back to normal then (!)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Seems like Niomi really can’t decide if she wants to go full on luxury beauty or pretend she gives a crap about ethical sustainability stuff. Dior isn’t cruelty free is it? Pick a lane Dimbobs.
It’s pathetic really. Inthefrow is promoting new Dior perfume on ig, maybe Niomi didn’t receive her gift bag and wanted to remind them about her with these throwback stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s pathetic really. Inthefrow is promoting new Dior perfume on ig, maybe Niomi didn’t receive her gift bag and wanted to remind them about her with these throwback stories?
No gifted Dior gifts/press trip!? How can Niomi celebrate Christmas this year?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly what I thought. Referencing places she's stayed blah blah- so calculating.

Reactions: 8
She is trying sooooo hard to pass herself off as the perfect homemaker, ready and willing for any guy with deep pockets who will have her!
It is her #1 goal to show Joe what he missed out on: the ‘paahhhfect’ wife.

But we all know as soon as the camera is off, she’ll go back ignoring the poor child and toss out whatever it is she’s cooked cause it’s all for the ‘gram and not actually meant to be consumed.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She is trying sooooo hard to pass herself off as the perfect homemaker, ready and willing for any guy with deep pockets who will have her!

But we all know as soon as the camera is off, she’ll go back ignoring the poor child and toss out whatever it is she’s cooked cause it’s all for the ‘gram and not actually meant to be consumed.
I thought these posts were creepy tbh.

Reactions: 13

I wouldn’t eat the miserable orange slop she served up the other day. Her Mother must be so patient allowing Niomi to cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OT and I would never buy anything from dior or any haute couture brands tbh but I feel like it was such a bad move on their part to work with youtubers/influencers, it just makes their brand look cheap and unsophisticated.

Reactions: 27

This made me extremely nervous when she turned her back on Daisy near the hot bubbling pan to...lean forward and film her smug smiling face. I’m sorry but no way would I ever turn away from a child standing by a pot!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
"Missed you sooo much" in the last, what, 2 weeks you haven't seen each other? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Genuinely don't understand why these people even plaster this tit online for everyone to see. Seems like provocation to me at this point.

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 1.06.21 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Why does she like posting story after story of her doing nothing and posing at the camera like that? I just find them so incredibly cringeworthy and I don't understand how someone in their late 20s is into that.

But then again I remembered that this is someone who set up a camera to record PDA with her ex-fiancé for 1 million people on the internet..:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 25
at this point it really looks like they are doing it on purpose
there's someone on every post mentioning either a meeting they just had or are about to have

Reactions: 12
at this point it really looks like they are doing it on purpose
there's someone on every post mentioning either a meeting they just had or are about to have
I bet that they are trolling all the people who left them concerned quarantine and social distancing comments... bitter Niomi is getting her kicks off by being passive aggressive, most likely when she's home drinking alone in her corner.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s realizing in hindsight calling a real human man “Dreamy Joe” to his face sets you up for unrealistic expectations

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.