Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else picked up that she never really calls her break up with Joe for what it is? Like she just hints at it, but never says "after the breakup" or "when Joe and I split", or "our ended engagement" etc. She'll say like "this weird time" or "this difficult time" and it's like are you talking about Joe or covid? She says she's fine and moving on but that screams denial to me. Like everyone knows, she may not want to talk about it in her videos, but it's weird that she can't even say it. And it's been months

Reactions: 43
She also kept making references to the first lockdown but there was no need to? Totally not over Joe, totally pissed off that her engagement is off (which is absolutely ok but she had to pretend that she's back to normal in 2 months because SELF LOVE)

Reactions: 18
The dettol comment is already deleted.
But... but... she NEVER deletes comments!! (/sarcasm)

I feel bad for whichever members of her family have COVID, but it pisses me off that it doesn't seem like this will affect how she behaves. She's still whining about stupid things.

Reactions: 28
Of all the annoying things about this latest video.... WHY ISN'T IT IN FOCUS? It goes in and out of focus... it's nuts.

Also I hate to blame anyone for catching COVID, I think that's really unfair and the WHO wrote about not labelling or blaming folks from the outset, however... Niomi flaunted not socially distancing and I am not at all shocked someone in her orbit tested positive. I feel terrible for her family and am shocked (but not) that she casually mentions her family has tested positive for something terrifying with zero emotion.

Also, I am working 50+ hours a week since COVID moved my company to working from home in early March and I am on Zoom up to 6/7 hours a day. And she's tired of zoom? What a brat.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Jesus. I don’t get structure from applying eye cream. I get it from my job, which I do all day every day Monday to Friday Niomi.

She doesn’t even seem to realise that normal people are either busy with work all day or if they aren’t, don’t have the same stress free finances she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The quality of the video is awful, the camera changes the focus every 1-2 seconds.
So again, she preaches what to do, I cannot stand it. It's like she is pretending to be a therapist. Maybe she saw a video of someone like Kati Morton and thought to herself: I can do this, it is just talking, right? Same tit as with teaching yoga.

Reactions: 11
7 ads on that one boring ass video.

But she’s different from the other influencers guuuyyyssss

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Trying to frame lockdowns or this year as productive is so harmful for those who are struggling and most people are struggling. She has zero empathy. Not just a lack of perspective but no empathy.

I am finally done with her videos and following her on Instagram. She is supremely lazy. I can't believe she posted an out of focus video, were it me or likely ANYONE we would re-do it. Maybe re-do the out of focus bits and edit it. Look at the quality others put into their videos like Brittany Bathgate? Anyway, I really felt for Niomi during her breakup and I truly miss following her for fun reasons pre-2020 but she has just proven herself to be so out of this world... I just don't want to give her any more time. It's at the point where criticizing feels personally destructive because this rich, privileged woman will never reflect on criticisms or change. I highly suggest (despite the comments being fun...) that we all unfollow her and tap out with a message on why. She doesn't deserve our views.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Like... "twice a week I am going to do a mask"
"your list is going to be very different than mine"

My list: help my 92 year old grandma 6 times a week with eating, cleaning, toileting, getting into bed, medication.
Working 9 hour days 5 days a week
Missing therapy and personal medical care to look after my grandma's needs
Thinking about exercising but unable to do because 1) it's -10 celsius where I live and 2) I am depressed
Try not to cry at least one day a week
Volunteering with two different organizations every week for minimum 4 hours

Ugh, she is such a loser.

I'm so mad. Anyway, clicked "not interested in this content" on her youtube videos and unfollowed. Bye folks, I really enjoyed the chatter until she became a really dangerous influence.

Lol at "influence"irony

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
she's putting no energy into this videos. She already missed an upload last week, probably didn't want to miss another one, cause people were already calling her out, so just uploaded this tit video just so people don't complain and so she gets money from the views.

She clearly doesn't care about the quality of the content she is producing, cause if she did, she would have never uploaded it. She would have re-filmed it. Or maybe made something more creative not her sitting at her desk for 30 mins chatting bullshit.

And some people will comment on her content "omg you are so inspiring"..... 🤦‍♀️ The world is ending!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.