Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing yoga teacher training so it can be reasonably assumed - not sure why anyone would bother doing it if they didn’t plan to teach at least a bit - but we don’t know for sure. Don’t think she’s actually mentioned any plans for teaching
Yes. In the recent magazine article she.mentioned teaching after the course and running yoga retreats. Yawnnnnn.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes. In the recent magazine article she.mentioned teaching after the course and running yoga retreats. Yawnnnnn.
Omg I missed this - retreats, seriously? I would be seriously pissed to pay for a retreat and turn up to find Niomi teaching it! Does she not realise people who go to retreats tend to take yoga seriously unlike her? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Niomi will likely make guest appearances at her rich ppl yoga studios. Not sure if they ever do the Gleam Christmas party anymore, but I could see her holding an impromptu class at one of those parties to have everyone gush over how ~~~~lovely and peaceful~~~ it was. There's no way in hell she would have an actual, scheduled job.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Omg I missed this - retreats, seriously? I would be seriously pissed to pay for a retreat and turn up to find Niomi teaching it! Does she not realise people who go to retreats tend to take yoga seriously unlike her? 😬
Maybe she wants to do 'retreats' like Alyse Parker, a youtuber who claims to be a vegan guru, where you pay a LOT of money to go to e.g. Hawaii and do yoga, eat vegan food or whatevs. And she throws some popular psychology bullshit at you like positive thinking etc., which can be pretty harmful.
It is a shady business and apparently she is not even vegan anymore, but she earned a lot of money through that 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Maybe she wants to do 'retreats' like Alyse Parker, a youtuber who claims to be a vegan guru, where you pay a LOT of money to go to e.g. Hawaii and do yoga, eat vegan food or whatevs. And she throws some popular psychology bullshit at you like positive thinking etc., which can be pretty harmful.
It is a shady business and apparently she is not even vegan anymore, but she earned a lot of money through that 🤷‍♀️
Hm you mention positive thinking can be harmful, can you explain that?

Reactions: 1
I am not aware of this person but I assume it is part of the whole "manifestation" thing in which people basically believe positive thinking will bring positive things to them and are the reason for their success (rather than being born into priveledge, let's say)

Reactions: 20
Positive thinking can be harmful when taken to extremes. For example, when you pressure yourself only to think in positive terms and you are denying your other feelings. It reminds me of a vlog with Amelia Liana when she made her (now ex) fiance who was in pain from a ski accident yell "amazing" instead of "fuuuuu*k". In this case, the "positive thinking" clearly wasn't working.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Positive thinking can be harmful when taken to extremes. For example, when you pressure yourself only to think in positive terms and you are denying your other feelings. It reminds me of a vlog with Amelia Liana when she made her (now ex) fiance who was in pain from a ski accident yell "amazing" instead of "fuuuuu*k". In this case, the "positive thinking" clearly wasn't working.
jesus that is actual insanity, this sounds like the kind of person who would be an anti vaxxer as "positive thinking" will mean you don't get ill

Reactions: 26
jesus that is actual insanity, this sounds like the kind of person who would be an anti vaxxer as "positive thinking" will mean you don't get ill
Exactly, can be dangerous, especially when it is someone close to you who is basically denying you your true feelings. It is a form of control

Reactions: 15
Niomi will likely make guest appearances at her rich ppl yoga studios. Not sure if they ever do the Gleam Christmas party anymore, but I could see her holding an impromptu class at one of those parties to have everyone gush over how ~~~~lovely and peaceful~~~ it was. There's no way in hell she would have an actual, scheduled job.
I can see them all standing on their heads, sustainably sourced sequined frocks draped artfully over their matching thongs, chanting..............DimbobsDimbobsDimbobs ohmmmmmmmmm.🥁🥁🥁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can see them all standing on their heads, sustainably sourced sequined frocks draped artfully over their matching thongs, chanting..............DimbobsDimbobsDimbobs ohmmmmmmmmm.🥁🥁🥁
before pausing to have a smoothie bowl and a passively agressively made tea :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah she did a full switch to a "carnivore diet" (for more attention, imo) & she gets a lot of backlash for those retreats now, and I know other YouTubers that are forever getting in trouble for hosting super expensive retreats that end up not being worth the money paid. If Niomi did retreats she'd have to tread carefully, its a very easy way to get yourself in trouble if you don't deliver 😬

Reactions: 8
Her form is always so bad! It baffles me that she’s actually on her way to becoming a yoga teacher 🥴
View attachment 303201View attachment 303202
The correct pose on the right for comparison

And that smug smirk at the end...uh no Nims, not even close.
The last thing people need is someone to teach them bad Yoga, she's already screwing people up with her horrible "nutritional" advice, so she has to move on to harming their hips next, ugh. Charlatans like her are a danger, wish more young people realized it.

Reactions: 12
yeh any amount of walking is now valid (as far as I am aware) but with distancing. I don't get her constant bragging about getting up early hardly like she has anything to do
It's like people who brag because they are tall lol... ( im 5'11 so not knocking how you were born, just some ppl use it as if they earned it on their own lol)

Reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrow and her crappy Goop conglomerate trying to cure cancer with bath salts and vagina scented candles...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yikes, why does her headstand look like that? Is it because she's not engaging her core? It looks like the headstand version of her sunken-in-the-middle pudding pushups.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yikes, why does her headstand look like that? Is it because she's not engaging her core? It looks like the headstand version of her sunken-in-the-middle pudding pushups.
Girl hasn’t got a core. She does all these hours of yoga and has no tone to her body. She does no strength training. That pose looks awful because she can’t engage with it. She shouldn’t be a yoga teacher, even though it’s probably a profession that would be right up her street. Until she properly addresses her disordered eating and lifestyle, she shouldn’t be giving advice to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She doesn't look strong at all. Where are the muscles? I don't even exercise as much as her but have visible calf muscles while walking around, etc. and she just looks...sickly.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.