Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her new video. When did she start talking like this? I don't even know how to describe it, it's so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is a video... How to do Lockdown 2 when not in a your fiancee's parents annexe....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So someone at home has been tested positive for covid, I hope that teaches her to stay the duck home

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She casually mentioned her entire family has COVID and said it's "not ideal for them?" Is that not a lesson time for "maybe we should all be more careful?" Or, "wow, my family is incredibly lucky to have mild symptoms while people are dying?"

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
You've got to be kidding me... Does she pay people to post these comments? :sick:

ok, I managed to watch about 5 mins of her video and I can't listen to her anymore. If anyone manages to watch it all, let me know what I've "missed".

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She casually mentioned her entire family has COVID and said it's "not ideal for them?" Is that not a lesson time for "maybe we should all be more careful?" Or, "wow, my family is incredibly lucky to have mild symptoms while people are dying?"
whhaaaaat?? for reals..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ever since the breakup, I feel like she's giving off very passive aggressive vibes in all of her videos

Reactions: 41
I wonder if her grandma and Ian also have it...does she not realize the gravity of the situation if that's the case?

Reactions: 14
You've got to be kidding me... Does she pay people to post these comments? :sick:

ok, I managed to watch about 5 mins of her video and I can't listen to her anymore. If anyone manages to watch it all, let me know what I've "missed".
I saw that comment as well, I swear some people are blind.
Also couldn't finish her video, it's dull and all over the place.

Reactions: 6
Also, "People are going to give me lots of tit for that comment...in the comments down below" *smirks*

Am I the only one who thinks this is a dig at tattle?

Okay, who did this? :unsure: 🤣
dettol.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Not even 10 minutes in and I can't take anymore. What a bizarre, rambling video. The fake laughing is so unsettling too.

What a terrible quality video too... the focus was driving me nuts and she couldn't even edit out the clips of her saying word for word what she was writing?

Reactions: 8
I’m 2 minutes into the video and gross. She feels so shallow and passive aggressive as @coriander mentioned. Almost like she’s a teacher trying to get 5-year-olds to write down New Years resolutions. Niomi (or Gleam) if you’re reading this, not every thing has to be an opportunity for growth and productivity (not that you are productive). It’s okay to chill and be lazy, we’re in a frickin pandemic after all. And maybe you could start your video with some compassion for your audience who statistically probably all have experienced or had a loved on experience COVID, maybe even lost someone to it? Rather than whining about lockdown again? Read the room, come on.

OKAY WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS 😂😂😂 hero

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate how she is talking about feeling 'weird'. Girl, you have university education. Use your words damnit. It reminds me of this

1604862272452.png

1604862448437.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Some hilarious comments in among the drongo followers.

I love the comment re her 'old granny'

Reactions: 7
She thinks going to work at 7;30am is strange, that's what happens when you don't work for a living.. no wonder she's bored and terrified of her own company.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Wow. Wonder was it super spreader Niomi who gave it to them? What if her Gran got it and gets very sick or dies?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.