Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy, but Nimbobs is still saddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in no way defending Niomi, but I doubt that she could say anything more than what she said now, Joe is a Woodward, it woudl be probably not very "Smart" of her to enter a shitstorm with a family that is head and shoulders above her.

I'm genuinely curious about what some of you guys think that she should say about the break up.

She is clearly all façade with this "I'm fine, this is fine, this is all fine" show and is suffering tremendously for the humiliation, but she isn't crying on camera to blame Joe or to say horrible things openly. Still, you're not happy because she is fake and she doesn't come out candidly and say that Joe was bored with her, she was lousy in the sack, a popsicle in the sheets, controlling to the point of restricting foods to her partners, ... it's not like she can say that.
People would jump down her throat for being too dramatic and disrespectful or oversharing or not seeing two sides to every story. But than again some people here say that she is overdramatic now.. because she doesn't say anything? Mhm.
Damned if you do damned if you don't. The public is never happy.

I think that what is going on is damage control for her brand and her public persona, it has nothing to do with what's going on with her emotionally. She is clearly spoiled and privileged, this could very well be the worst thing that happened in her life, (how sheltered!!!) but being gracious and respectful of the other person is a must. Or maybe it isn't a big deal to her anymore. That's why she is found Dettol daddy to clean out her pipes. Rebound one night stand, a classic. It reminds me of that joke, "if a man breaks your heart, duck his best friend!" :ROFLMAO: That, she did. Sorta. ;)
I think there is no perfect way to do anything but she can be more real without either dissing Joe or being dramatic. If I were her PR I would have advised her to 1) take more time off social media than she did after it happened and 2) then say than her & Joe are no longer together & that she‘s devastated & going to focus her energy on other areas of her life like Smart Skin, yoga etc. Forget all the I’m fine I’m fine I’m fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm in no way defending Niomi, but I doubt that she could say anything more than what she said now, Joe is a Woodward, it woudl be probably not very "Smart" of her to enter a shitstorm with a family that is head and shoulders above her.

I'm genuinely curious about what some of you guys think that she should say about the break up.

She is clearly all façade with this "I'm fine, this is fine, this is all fine" show and is suffering tremendously for the humiliation, but she isn't crying on camera to blame Joe or to say horrible things openly. Still, you're not happy because she is fake and she doesn't come out candidly and say that Joe was bored with her, she was lousy in the sack, a popsicle in the sheets, controlling to the point of restricting foods to her partners, ... it's not like she can say that.
People would jump down her throat for being too dramatic and disrespectful or oversharing or not seeing two sides to every story. But than again some people here say that she is overdramatic now.. because she doesn't say anything? Mhm.
I think the problem people have is that she pushed down our throats how amazing Joe was and how her life was so perfect. And then even when it's ended, when she could shown to be even SLIGHTLY relatable by saying she's been upset, she did the whole 'my life is so perfect' thing AGAIN. And she's been pretty passive aggressive towards Joe, saying how she's 'lost' something, and now she's got it back.

Reactions: 19
completely agree, the veneers really changed her whole vibe. She’s always going for a “posh” look and the veneers helped a HUGE amount..
Does she have more teeth than the average person??

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think that what is going on is damage control for her brand and her public persona, it has nothing to do with what's going on with her emotionally. She is clearly spoiled and privileged, this could very well be the worst thing that happened in her life, (how sheltered!!!) but being gracious and respectful of the other person is a must. Or maybe it isn't a big deal to her anymore. That's why she is found Dettol daddy to clean out her pipes. Rebound one night stand, a classic. It reminds me of that joke, "if a man breaks your heart, duck his best friend!" :ROFLMAO: That, she did. Sorta. ;)
'He's a Woodward' is pretty meaningless. His dad was good at a sport- hasn't done quite so well recently. If I said, Clive Woodward to most people, they'd say 'who?' Joe is making his way.

It's Dimbob's underlying unpleasantness that seems to be annoying folk. She said, Joe's not a bad person but the HUGE subtext to a lot of her comments is that she was, or did it to herself, massively repressed during the relationship. She can't come out and say she acted like a needy fiancè so keeps on and on about getting herself back etc.

Reactions: 19
Joe's family might be less tacky than Niomi's family, but I just don't see what all the fuss is about regarding his background.

'He's a Woodward' is pretty meaningless. His dad was good at a sport- hasn't done quite so well recently. If I said, Clive Woodward to most people, they'd say 'who?' Joe is making his way.

It's Dimbob's underlying unpleasantness that seems to be annoying folk. She said, Joe's not a bad person but the HUGE subtext to a lot of her comments is that she was, or did it to herself, massively repressed during the relationship. She can't come out and say she acted like a needy fiancè so keeps on and on about getting herself back etc.
Yeah I mean he was just a rugby coach?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.