Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another post with a food advert. Do all these brands not realise that she doesn't eat?

Reactions: 21
He's friends on facebook with some of Joe's relatives but not with Joe, I don't think he and Joe follow each other on insta either.

Reactions: 6
Niomi Smart #11 Covid spreader, single and ready to mingle with the upgraded Joe, Dettol Daddy!

Niomi Smart #11 Does not think Covid exists, slides into Dettol Daddy DMs

Niomi Smart #11 No mask, trying to be sexy but is plain and trashy, Dettol Daddy jippi kay yay!

Reactions: 10
i love them all but I am voting #1

Reactions: 3
Niomi Smart #11 posing like a baddie, snogging dettol daddy... come on Nimbobs we know you’re still saddy

Last edited:
Reactions: 69
You guys are such poets, I have to admit, I'm loving this site!

Reactions: 13
whaaaaat?! she followed him???

Reactions: 9
Wait I've just seen this and WTF. Terrina love, calm the fuck down.

Got to be a boyfriend otherwise that's a bit full on

Reactions: 20
Niomi Smart #11 Dettol daddy, wannabe Intsagram baddy, Covid's here but Niomi doesn't care about her granny

or 'I don't give a f*ck about my granny' in the voice of Niomi obvs

Reactions: 13
I think she's hoping for this to happen now too with Joe.

Is this Charl's brother? https://www.cricketflow.com/2020/06/david-malan-net-worth-age-height-career-stats.html
He's is the better looking sibling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Niomi #11 - Covid spreader can't be alone, insta posing for her Dettol daddy beau

Reactions: 10
What are they commenting?
Sorry, it’s on the the london chatter’s latest post of her new baby. Just thought it was interesting that he congratulated her, considering niomi is still close friends with her and living at her place. Im not suggesting anything at all just thought it was interesting

Reactions: 6
What are they commenting?
about the birth of Niomi's idiot friend Kelly's newborn son. I guess the point is that Joe has commented. but also Niomi has exposed his name, which shows how little emotional intelligence she has to offer that information to the public perhaps before Kelly is ready. For people like me to comment: it's effing basic.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.