Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. Can’t cope with her vapid Lockdown photoshoot grid posts. Could. You. Be more. Vapid. Starting to feel this with basically all influencers now, so over it

ETA honestly what did she and joe even have in common to begin with? He seems semi-cultured at least, he reads, is moderately into politics etc... what did they talk about? Where he could be dragged to take more pictures of her every day for her Instagram? Fuck lmao

Reactions: 33
A lot of people are realizing this year that they’re sick of the superficial and are searching for more meaning.

Perhaps Joe realized how shallow and empty she is? I think she’s always been like this but we’re only just noticing it.

I can’t deal with her constant selfies and photo shoots anymore. It’s sick. Nobody gives a shit about appearances right now. We’ve all got bigger things to worry about.

Reactions: 39
"hosting retreats" always makes me thing of the "charity work" rich middle aged ish women who don't work do (I'm thinking the kind of thing Real Housewives etc etc)

Reactions: 12
Scared of bread but not ‘bout covid spread.. Dimbob’s mislead, the breakup’s gotten to her head
Mislead ‘bout Covid spread.. last BF ate bread, so she’s found Joey 2.0 instead

couldn’t help myself, had to update it

Reactions: 32
omg where is this? need to see. ta!

Reactions: 7
"hosting retreats" always makes me thing of the "charity work" rich middle aged ish women who don't work do (I'm thinking the kind of thing Real Housewives etc etc)
Imagine the food they'd be offered???

Reactions: 7

Dawid Malan (Joe 2.0 brother) and partner Clair Mottram.. thought it was weird how Dimbobs started lightening her hair again after so many years going for a natural look, can imagine her going back to blonde just to fit in

Reactions: 12
View attachment 300364
Dawid Malan (Joe 2.0 brother) and partner Clair Mottram.. thought it was weird how Dimbobs started lightening her hair again after so many years going for a natural look, can imagine her going back to blonde just to fit in
Niomi: complains she lost herself in relationship
Also Niomi: dyed her hair to fit in with rebound’s crowd

honestly seems a bit of a bunny boiler to me

Reactions: 16
Sun-damaged or not, I find him quite sexy, in a different way than Joe. It appears that their lifestyles are more similar, so here's hoping they're a better match.

Great detective work!

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure quite how to articulate it but there s a difference between Joe & Niomi’s families. Joe’s family seem like they have a bit more depth to them. His parents have lovely taste when it comes to decor, his sister works in the arts... Just a different vibe, they are less flashy or something.

I hate snobbery but sometimes different backgrounds or outlooks impact relationships.

On the face of it the new guy seems flashier,

I really enjoyed watching Niomi when she first lived in Notting Hill. I’m struggling to like her now but Id like to give her the benefit of the doubt as I’m sure she’s having a hard time.

Reactions: 18
Next is going to be a guy who works in a mask production company
The irony
Or at an ICU.

I followed him earlier today,I had a feeling he would go private.Charles Drury (Lauren Goodger's piece)did the same thing the second his name started appearing on Tattle.They know we are talking about them.
Yeah, so did Terrina.
Yeah, she's more like an Essex girl.

He looks fifty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.