Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG those makeup application stories..... cringe cringe cringe. I'm all for self love and all, but come on, this is a bit much. She just looks at herself like she is so in love with herself, it makes me sick.

I get it, I think I'm hot too (LOL),I think every woman is! but I never just look at myself like that, there may be days where I had a good night sleep and I look particularly fresh and I look in the mirror and I'm like "damn" hahaha, but I would NEVER post anything like that on instagram stories! I'm not that self obsessed. Jeezzzzzz

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I was thinking about the whole Joe/Niomi spilt today and got me wondering, do you think Joe maybe gave Niomi an ultimatum? As we all know how unhappy he was to being filmed especially in those lockdown videos. Maybe he wanted her to start to gradually move away from her YouTuber role which also prompted her ‘I’m not an influencer’ video. Joe’s family come across as quite private and it seems as if they were to go on and get married, he wouldn’t want married life with a camera continuously shoved in his face.

Reactions: 14
Lurker here but just saw this on Jim's insta, when Marcus and Niomi were still a thing 😂
How convenient of him to post an old picture featuring Niomi and Marcus cuddled up and no Tanya lol

I know it’s only subtle hand holding, but I’d feel weird posting a throwback picture with friends who are now broken up showing PDA. But again, it is Jim and he gives gross vibes in general 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Niomi: Swipe up guys to get your hands on one of the last pieces of the collection, it's about to be sold out!!!
1603912440607.png

Plot twist: still available 6 hours later. Uh oh!
1603912532276.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She doesn't look well at all :(

Did she actually sell any of those £100 bundles or has she just given £k's of 'Collections' to influencers for free? Although it probably only cost £5 to produce!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah but this 'launch' was apparently a LIMITED EDITION special offer with £20 off.
Yeah, I guess even with the discount it is not so special, because it just won't.sell.out :D
Can you imagine our relief if it was gone already, unfortunately all the products will be still available separately
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did she actually sell any of those £100 bundles or has she just given £k's of 'Collections' to influencers for free? Although it probably only cost £5 to produce!
Exactly, there is no way of justifying the price and the quality is iffy.

Reactions: 4
Niomi: Swipe up guys to get your hands on one of the last pieces of the collection, it's about to be sold out!!!
View attachment 291498
Plot twist: still available 6 hours later. Uh oh!
View attachment 291506
Yeah, I don't even get what's "limited edition collection" about it? Like, it's literally all the products from her band (which are available to buy on their own) just thrown together in one package. No special packaging, nothing more. Just a small discount for buying everything at the same time. She could easily add more of the 'bundles' lol since the individual products are obviously not limited in any way and will continue to get sold separately. Really sad attempt at trying to get her products sold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How convenient of him to post an old picture featuring Niomi and Marcus cuddled up and no Tanya lol

I know it’s only subtle hand holding, but I’d feel weird posting a throwback picture with friends who are now broken up showing PDA. But again, it is Jim and he gives gross vibes in general 🤷‍♀️
Honestly if someone posts a photo of me with my ex in the front and center of a photo I'll ask for it to be deleted immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't she just like... spend one day at her place, by herself?

Ideas for her what to do there:
- Create content her viewers actually like (what I eat in a day, food recipes, she is doing less of those now... maybe because it's harder for a food sponsorship?), she could use some new subs
- actually chill, get a glass of wine, read (Nims you're such a bookworm, aren't u)
- not film those yoga vids (they're cringe af)
- avoid COVID and respect other people
- skype your friends (that's what people do now!! Nims, did you know, that even uni is now ONLINE?)

Reactions: 31
We'll have to watch out for her on Petticoat Lane.
OR
On 'Dragon's Den'. Deborah Meaden would tear her to shreds.

Can't she just like... spend one day at her place, by herself?

Ideas for her what to do there:
- Create content her viewers actually like (what I eat in a day, food recipes, she is doing less of those now... maybe because it's harder for a food sponsorship?), she could use some new subs
- actually chill, get a glass of wine, read (Nims you're such a bookworm, aren't u)
- not film those yoga vids (they're cringe af)
- avoid COVID and respect other people
- skype your friends (that's what people do now!! Nims, did you know, that even uni is now ONLINE?)
But you're forgetting the brain cell factor. 0 x 0 = 0

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I came across this woman's profile on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/olivia-ward-hands-91b574106/
She cofounded this company, Studio Tissé, with Georgia who is also Niomi's photographer https://www.linkedin.com/in/georgialuisameramo/?originalSubdomain=uk

The company "works with small businesses to public figures" and "offers a variety of creative services from brand identity, content creation to social media management". Her clients include Smart Skin by Niomi Smart but also Sammi Maria Jewellery (makes sense, Sammi's brand is just as much of a failure as Dimbob's!). So I guess they're responsible for Smart Skin's terrible social media content and creative strategy.

The company's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/studiotisse/

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
lmao I was looking for smart skin reviews, didn't find anything, but I've found this gem

she said:
I think getting to a place where if you’re struggling with anxiety or stress, to find a quiet place and practice mindfulness or meditation or breathwork or yoga, if that can become your happy place, I just think that the world is your oyster.

?????
the world is your oyster??? did she watch "h2o: just add water" before this interview??

also
Even having just 10 minutes a day for yourself, whether that involves your skincare or doing something that you love, it’s so important

darling, you have like a 1000 minutes a day for yourself :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I came across this woman's profile on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/olivia-ward-hands-91b574106/

She/her company (Studio Tissé) "works with small businesses to public figures" and "offers a variety of creative services from brand identity, content creation to social media management". Her clients include Smart Skin by Niomi Smart but also Sammi Maria Jewellery (makes sense, Sammi's brand is just as much of a failure as Dimbob's!). So I guess they're responsible for Smart Skin's terrible social media content.

Her company's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/studiotisse/
Even promoting their photography skills, which look awful?!

Looking at the Smart Skin website I think I've found who created the products - maybe worth some more digging.

Edit: I realise this must have been covered before as it leads back to Guy and Yasmine. So much BS on that website, ignore me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
OMG those makeup application stories..... cringe cringe cringe. I'm all for self love and all, but come on, this is a bit much. She just looks at herself like she is so in love with herself, it makes me sick.
The way she does all this preening herself and sickly fake smile , admiring herself . It’s embarrassing and so contrived. Makes my toes curl.

She obv gets it from her old granny . Like niomi if she was made out of chocolate , she would eat herself .

really strange because her mother who is beautiful, has none of these traits . She’s carries herself normal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
lmao I was looking for smart skin reviews, didn't find anything, but I've found this gem

she said:
I think getting to a place where if you’re struggling with anxiety or stress, to find a quiet place and practice mindfulness or meditation or breathwork or yoga, if that can become your happy place, I just think that the world is your oyster.

?????
the world is your oyster??? did she watch "h2o: just add water" before this interview??

also
Even having just 10 minutes a day for yourself, whether that involves your skincare or doing something that you love, it’s so important

darling, you have like a 1000 minutes a day for yourself :)
She sounds so dumb. Her sentences are barely coherent when you actually look at them. Like what does the expression "the world is your oyster" have to do with the first part of the sentence???

Reactions: 17

She/her company (Studio Tissé) "works with small businesses to public figures" and "offers a variety of creative services from brand identity, content creation to social media management". Her clients include Smart Skin by Niomi Smart but also Sammi Maria Jewellery (makes sense, Sammi's brand is just as much of a failure as Dimbob's!). So I guess they're responsible for Smart Skin's terrible social media content.

Her company's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/studiotisse/
I’m rusty but I’m pretty sure ‘tisse’ means to pee in Norwegian...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 3
She sounds so dumb. Her sentences are barely coherent when you actually look at them. Like what does the expression "the world is your oyster" have to do with the first part of the sentence???
I particularly enjoyed the bit about finding happiness "inwards." Huh. Funny. Seems like she can't stand her own company.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.