Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine signing an agreement to pay £1000 a month or whatever for a car and then boom covid hits!
My car has done about 5 miles in the past 2 years 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nikki won’t be happy she’s driving round in a 4 year old car remember her saying she wouldn’t be seen dead in a car over 6 months old 🤢 that’s all changed now Robbie has stopped the upgrades Ellie’s is getting them now 😂😂 get your new fella to upgrade it for you Nikki didn’t think so 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Once the divorce is finalised she will have enough to go out and buy her own. She won’t have to worry about her heating bill like the rest of society

Reactions: 2
imagine being with a girl knowing every single penny comes from her ex. Then imagine knowing your entire life is still funded by your ex. I just really could not do it. I’d be getting myself on my feet and a proper job if I were her not doing botched Botox when 75% of the city already offer it. The girl I go to has said there’s like no money in it at all profit wise.
I reckon if the girl sorted herself out and funded things for herself she’d get a lot more respect from people

• Sick
Reactions: 4
imagine being with a girl knowing every single penny comes from her ex. Then imagine knowing your entire life is still funded by your ex. I just really could not do it. I’d be getting myself on my feet and a proper job if I were her not doing botched Botox when 75% of the city already offer it. The girl I go to has said there’s like no money in it at all profit wise.
I reckon if the girl sorted herself out and funded things for herself she’d get a lot more respect from people
But you’ll praise the current GF for doing the same thing? Only this new girl isn’t raising his children. This thread is basically made up of Ellis and her mates, yous don’t even try to hide it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine having to come on tattle to big up your new girlfriend just to make his ex wife look a show 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But you’ll praise the current GF for doing the same thing? Only this new girl isn’t raising his children. This thread is basically made up of Ellis and her mates, yous don’t even try to hide it.
Ellis has her own money comes from money and works hard even though she doesn't have to shes minted herself she’s not a bum looser with fuk all sucking away for money with no job and demanding money from her ex for flash hotels with her new fella 🤮🤮🤮 sorry but Nikki is a disgrace not getting away from it

Imagine having to come on tattle to big up your new girlfriend just to make his ex wife look a show 🤪
His ex Nikki is a show though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ellis has her own money comes from money and works hard even though she doesn't have to shes minted herself she’s not a bum looser with fuk all sucking away for money with no job and demanding money from her ex for flash hotels with her new fella 🤮🤮🤮 sorry but Nikki is a disgrace not getting away from it

His ex Nikki is a show though 🙈
I agree with this all the facts are there

Like Matt the new fella who she was cheating on her husband with 🐷 he must be one dirty dog him I’ve heard he’s a grass 👮🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 1
It’s like listening to a load of kids on here.
She’s not the first and won’t be the last to marry someone with money.
If the new bird has her own money she doesn’t need Robbie to buy her tit then does she, yet people bang on about what he’s buying her.
Its all said to try and make Nikki feel tit. I’m not a fan of her for one minute, but the thing she will always have above anyone is she is the mother of his 1st and 2nd born children.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
One minute she’s a gold digger but in the next breath her new fella is a skint bum. Which is it 🤣
Not a fan of Nikki either but the fact Ellis and her mates don’t even try to disguise their hatred kills me 🤣
“I’ve heard he’s a grass” hahaha be something else next. The circles yous lot mix in 🤣🤣 one horrible scatty situation this.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Like Matt the new fella who she was cheating on her husband with 🐷 he must be one dirty dog him I’ve heard he’s a grass 👮🏻‍♂️
heard he’s a grass 🤣🤣🤣🤣 rrrr youse are a
show. It’s how you all post within two mins of each other. Which one is actually Ellis is the question

• Haha
  • Sick
show. It’s how you all post within two mins of each other. Which one is actually Ellis is the question
Why you so offended THAT HES A GRASS you getting bummed by him or something 🤣 these ass lickers of Nikkis make me sick she wouldn’t stick up for a single one of you DICKHEADS

Reactions: 1
One minute she’s a gold digger but in the next breath her new fella is a skint bum. Which is it 🤣
Not a fan of Nikki either but the fact Ellis and her mates don’t even try to disguise their hatred kills me 🤣
“I’ve heard he’s a grass” hahaha be something else next. The circles yous lot mix in 🤣🤣 one horrible scatty situation this.
Far as I know he’s selling 20 bags he’s skint and if he’s not skint like if you have proof he’s not then that why’s she’s getting Shagged in hotels by him ha Nikki and them handbags 😪😪😪

It’s a shame you people on here the ones who lick poo from nikkis ass wasn’t sticking up for all the disabled people she used to abuse and beat up and bully in her younger days 🤮🤒🤒🤒🤒

U ok Ellis hun?
Just so you know Nikki would watch all of you drown never mind stick up for you but feel free to carry on sticking up for her 🤯

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Far as I know he’s selling 20 bags he’s skint and if he’s not skint like if you have proof he’s not then that why’s she’s getting Shagged in hotels by him ha Nikki and them handbags 😪😪😪
You’re missing the point, if he’s skint it contradicts what you’re saying about her being a gold digger.

As for Robbie he’s got money and she’s his childrens mother, so he should be paying to keep a nice roof over his childrens heads and making sure she has a car to get them to and from school etc and she should have her expenses paid in regards to the children. It’s mental to me that people think otherwise? She can be all of those horrible things you’ve called her but he chose her, he married her and that’s that.

Reactions: 7
Bang average house for someone who “comes from money” just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️
had a few wealthy fellas hasn’t she this new bird. Pot, kettle, black.

Reactions: 11

It’s a shame you people on here the ones who lick poo from nikkis ass wasn’t sticking up for all the disabled people she used to abuse and beat up and bully in her younger days 🤮🤒🤒🤒🤒

Just so you know Nikki would watch all of you drown never mind stick up for you but feel free to carry on sticking up for her 🤯
You’re abaa one post away from telling us she’s a murderer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.