Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Borin’ell where are you getting this info from that she’s eating tit? Never heard something so ridiculous. Without evidence and receipts no one will believe a word that’s said on here.
She’s a poser but I don’t for one minute believe she’s a bad mother and a druggie. She wouldn’t have her kids if that was the case.

Reactions: 8
Borin’ell where are you getting this info from that she’s eating tit? Never heard something so ridiculous. Without evidence and receipts no one will believe a word that’s said on here.
She’s a poser but I don’t for one minute believe she’s a bad mother and a druggie. She wouldn’t have her kids if that was the case.
It’s all true am afraid soon you will be eating your words

Anyone seen Ellis and Robbie In matching trainers on holiday with the kids such a lovely couple . Lost for words At what Nikki is doing while in Dubai also I think she actually got more than 5k not that any amount of money could make anyone do this 😖🤯🤯🤯

Nikki got more Like 50k for what she’s doing now in Dubai

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2

Anyone seen Ellis and Robbie In matching trainers on holiday with the kids such a lovely couple . Lost for words At what Nikki is doing while in Dubai also I think she actually got more than 5k not that any amount of money could make anyone do this 😖🤯🤯🤯
You’re so so so painful. Like really why are you so jealous of her?! Cos of her figure cos your sitting there finding sausage rolls bits between your rolls from greggs? While she’s on holiday?!
It’s so easy to tell from your posts you’re deffo overweight to the obese side. And have a rubbish job that pays low.
It’s sad on your and your three other little friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Those are posts about porta potties. I am well aware of what a porta potty is.
No proof, thought as much.
Imagine being that jealous though!

I have never read so much tit in my life. Please please seek help. You are all sad bitter women!

Reactions: 6
Let's leave these absolute weirdos here, see you all oh the MM and JM and KMH Threads

Reactions: 8

I know nikki from a few year back and trust me for 50k she would eat tit all day all night she’s a dirty little witch literally do anything for money can’t believe how much she’s embarrassing Robbie his ex wife being known for a tit eater for Arub men in Dubai 🤯🤯🤯🤯 poor lad

I have never read so much tit in my life. Please please seek help. You are all sad bitter women!
Nikkis eating tit in Dubai for money and she’s abandoned her kids to do it 🤮🤮🤮

who did you say needs help again because it’s clear to see who needs the help very serious help 🙈🤒🤒🤒🤒

You’re so so so painful. Like really why are you so jealous of her?! Cos of her figure cos your sitting there finding sausage rolls bits between your rolls from greggs? While she’s on holiday?!
It’s so easy to tell from your posts you’re deffo overweight to the obese side. And have a rubbish job that pays low.
It’s sad on your and your three other little friends.
The only thing that’s painful is how low Nikki has gone for money eating tit for money now in Dubai I think Robbie would have thrown her 50k if she wanted it that bad if he knew the mother of his kids was going to be eating Arub mens tit after abandoning her kids I think he would have got the Drs in to be honest literally feel for Robbie best thing he can do is just get full custody and raise them properly with Ellis in a stable home without any coke and bottles of vodka laying round the place 🤭

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s just the one person on different accounts. No punctuation, tit spelling, erratic. It’s just one very bitter nutter.

Reactions: 15
How the hell does Robbie and Ellis wearing matching webs make them the better parents 🤣🤣

I’ll make a new thread but there’s no suggestions unless anyones got one now? I still reckon ‘her ma drives a fire engine’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny how this person is never asked to elaborate on any of the increasingly deranged crap they keep spouting. No one believes you love, you are embarrassing yourself now.

I don’t know any of these people, I’d only vaguely heard of Robbie as the dentist who did Klopp’s teeth but they all sound cringe.
Nikki is gorgeous, no one can deny it but seems like a snotty cow. Girls like her are ten a penny in Liverpool. Seems like if they move in certain circles and are really attractive, the more caught up they get mixing with wrong uns, taking coke and being out constantly. It’s nothing new.
Regardless of that, the accusations getting thrown around here by this crank are ridiculous and I don’t believe any of it.
I hate slut shaming anyway but it’s absurd. ‘She was giving blowjobs out at her kids party’, ‘she beats up disabled kids!’, ‘her fella is gay!’, ‘shes a porta potty in dubia’
YAWN 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also rather telling that the rants are at 1:30am then nothing this morning. Sleeping off a heavy night? ❄ 🍚 🍷

Let's leave these absolute weirdos here, see you all oh the MM and JM and KMH Threads

Who’s mm & jm ,I want in 😭😹🙊

Very embarrassing for Nikki to have to get 20 people to all open account and come on her trying to defend her what she’s doing in Dubai is 100% true as all these fake accounts of Nikki on here already know so why waste your time trying to cover it up I will be very surprised if Nikki gets them kids back after this

Nikki porta potties .........

as I think this is the most shocking thing she’s done

Nikki this is 100% you behind this account so can I just say this is my only account also am pretty sure more than half of your Instagram followers know exactly what your doing in Dubai am not one to judge but this sickens me so much I cant help but think about your children it’s not fair on them

Got to bed you nut🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How the hell does Robbie and Ellis wearing matching webs make them the better parents 🤣🤣

I’ll make a new thread but there’s no suggestions unless anyones got one now? I still reckon ‘her ma drives a fire engine’
New thread name

( Nikki Williams porta potties )

Also rather telling that the rants are at 1:30am then nothing this morning. Sleeping off a heavy night? ❄ 🍚 🍷
How sad are you why the fuk would I be wanting to talk about Nikki Williams eating Arub mens tit in Dubai at 7 o’clock in the morning before my breakfast no thanks sick in the head Nikki and her tag along mates 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I agree new thread name Nikki Williams porta potties 🚽🤕

• Sick

New thread name what’s Nikki eating in Dubai 🚽🤯

Is it worth the bother @Blair-Waldorf.🤷🏼‍♀️
Definitely now it’s getting juicy even though totally vile at the same time. wonder what robbies going to say and do about this his ex wife being a porta potty in Dubai? 😷 The shame for the guy Is unreal team Robbie all the way no one deserves that

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.