Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shut up that’s not her!!! I’ve always thought her eyes look like piss holes in the snow after all the work she’s had. She looks so old and worn now

Reactions: 3
She looks dirty in real life with tatty extensions got to have a screw loose to get your boobs and ass like that

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen holly tams insta story, in the ‘Chanel co ord’ there’s no way she’s paid just under 9k for that outfit
Literally everything she and the kids wear is chanel, fendi etc. I don't think they're fakes you know, but God knows we're the money comes from.

Her mate savannah is another one who has gone to far with fillers and bolt on boob job etc. looks like a ladyboy now. Holly is a rough as toast in real life. Voice like a docker and just as deep.

Reactions: 2
Literally everything she and the kids wear is chanel, fendi etc. I don't think they're fakes you know, but God knows we're the money comes from.
I’d love to know, because that one outfit alone was nearly 9k , she would have to be earning bloody football players money to afford these rig outs she’s in each day 😳
How do these girls parents not say something to them? You ‘work’ in aesthetics but driving round in 100k plus cars, rigged out to high heavens, on holiday every month and only ever go into work once a blue moon. My parents would be like listen girl this isn’t adding up sort your dodgy life out for your kids, dodgy money don’t and won’t last forever and you have nothing for your family if things go bad tomorrow

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the need or even the want to constantly be head to toe in designer especially with the branding all over it. Nothing tackier! You’re compensating for lacking something else in your life if you feel the need to always show off.

Reactions: 7
I’d love to know, because that one outfit alone was nearly 9k , she would have to be earning bloody football players money to afford these rig outs she’s in each day 😳
How do these girls parents not say something to them? You ‘work’ in aesthetics but driving round in 100k plus cars, rigged out to high heavens, on holiday every month and only ever go into work once a blue moon. My parents would be like listen girl this isn’t adding up sort your dodgy life out for your kids, dodgy money don’t and won’t last forever and you have nothing for your family if things go bad tomorrow
The parents are in on it and it’s completely accepted that crime is a way of life for some families. Every city has them, but it’s always given Liverpool a bad a rep because it’s so obviously laid out by the clothes etc. I live in Essex and it’s exactly the same.

Reactions: 4
Her dad was dodgy not sure if he still is but he was.

Exactly there’s nothing tackier than head to toe branded designer, so classless. Living life not knowing if tomorrow your door goes in and everything is gone or you’re in jail, what a brilliant way to live. And don’t get me started on all these fillers etc give all these girls 10-15 years and they will look about 60
It’s such a bad trend imo

Reactions: 4
He parents are minted
---
No sorry she looks like fuckin Spock 😫
View attachment 1801926
Try seeing her in town 9am after a bender was taking my daughter to dance she was staying to smoke a bifta out her ear she looked like a twisted squishmallow it was that bad I felt a bit sad for her 😂
---
He parents are minted
---

Try seeing her in town 9am after a bender was taking my daughter to dance she was staying to smoke a bifta out her ear coming out of an apartment she looked like a twisted squishmallow it was that bad I felt a bit sad for her 😂
---
Her parents are minted
---

---
---

Last edited:
He parents are minted
---

Try seeing her in town 9am after a bender was taking my daughter to dance she was staying to smoke a bifta out her ear she looked like a twisted squishmallow it was that bad I felt a bit sad for her 😂
---

---

---
There was a whole thing about her parents, think it was in the last thread. They aren’t minted enough for her to be walking round in £10k outfits.
It comes from her other half’s dodgy dealings