Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah this bird is mentalllllll from the coverage, she has come prepared though and two days of them trying to dilute her as a witness. She seems strong though which is what is necessary as she is a key witness.

I do feel sorry for her though cos what she said today wascorrect - his family up in the gallery backing him, crying over the Korbel footage , when there is stacking evidence and she has had her life ruined. I wouldn’t feel sorry for his bird , lie with dogs n all tha
💯 little rats the lot of them any chance a thread can be set up about it there is one for Lucy letby so I’m
Sure we can have a cashman one 🤣

Reactions: 8
💯 little rats the lot of them any chance a thread can be set up about it there is one for Lucy letby so I’m
Sure we can have a cashman one 🤣
That would be good if anyone knows how!

God yeah, can imagine how much the misses’ turn a blind eye for if it keeps them in LV trainers and Prada sunnies. Sounds like this witness is really putting herself on the line here.

Looks like there’s a lot of people involved.. acquaintances playing part in some way or another so it’s interesting to see how it’ll play out in court. Poor Olivia’s family have to listen to this shite - grieving their daughter and having to hear whether her murder can get a stiffy or not.

Reactions: 8
That would be good if anyone knows how!

God yeah, can imagine how much the misses’ turn a blind eye for if it keeps them in LV trainers and Prada sunnies. Sounds like this witness is really putting herself on the line here.

Looks like there’s a lot of people involved.. acquaintances playing part in some way or another so it’s interesting to see how it’ll play out in court. Poor Olivia’s family have to listen to this shite - grieving their daughter and having to hear whether her murder can get a stiffy or not.
I can’t set a thread up but anyone who can please do
---
I can’t set a thread up but anyone who can please do
And yer there all rats aren’t they hey all for a bit of lv for the gram scumbags

Reactions: 4
I can’t work out how to but would be interested in one! I’ve been following the trial and daily updates. Just read this thread also.

Seems the judge is happy whatever it was hasn’t affected the trial and it’s continuing this morning

Is she messing, 6 months of blood sweat and tears 🤣🤣🤣 you mean 6 months of getting off round the world on Robbie’s dime and 6 months of begging him for more money so you can start a course that every Tom dick and Harry are doing. Honestly this girl. Trying to portray she works so hard but I’ve seen her at that salon about 3 times in the last year and her Instagram shows her off on holiday and nights/days out so please show me where you’ve been working hard nikki 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Anyone who came from here to the Cashman thread, sadly it’s been locked now but it’s been good to discuss the whole trial with some of you and the justice system in general. Connor Chapman trial for the murder of Elle Edwards begins in June so hopefully catch up with some of you then when that’s being covered in the press.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone who came from here to the Cashman thread, sadly it’s been locked now but it’s been good to discuss the whole trial with some of you and the justice system in general. Connor Chapman trial for the murder of Elle Edwards begins in June so hopefully catch up with some of you then when that’s being covered in the press.
Ahh just finished reading that thread then wondered where I can keep up with all this ‘gangster’ tit going on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s funny how the likes of Nikki and others from liverpool with a big-ish following who flaunt their blag lifestyles on the gram, haven’t put a single post up about the trial isn’t it. It’s not actually funny, but it opens your eyes a little bit more to who people are and who they associate with. But as long as they secure the bag £ they don’t care how dirty the money is. Vile

Reactions: 7
It’s funny how the likes of Nikki and others from liverpool with a big-ish following who flaunt their blag lifestyles on the gram, haven’t put a single post up about the trial isn’t it. It’s not actually funny, but it opens your eyes a little bit more to who people are and who they associate with. But as long as they secure the bag £ they don’t care how dirty the money is. Vile
Was only saying this to my fella the other day

All so quite over cashman but will of posted when little olivia was murdered to make them look good scumbags

Didn't have a clue who this burd was read it from the start...funniest thread on tattle I was pissing myself. The farting in a class 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thought my god she's beautiful but remembered how good the filters are at hiding your real skin these birds are hackett in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was only saying this to my fella the other day

All so quite over cashman but will of posted when little olivia was murdered to make them look good scumbags
If I remember correctly, she didn’t ( neither did a lot of others) post a single thing relating to little Olivia or the trial. Complete silence, but will happily post practically naked photos of herself for clout eye bleeping herself in the camera
---
Didn't have a clue who this burd was read it from the start...funniest thread on tattle I was pissing myself. The farting in a class 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thought my god she's beautiful but remembered how good the filters are at hiding your real skin these birds are hackett in real life
Some of them comments on the other thread were unhinged like but still funny none the less 🤣
The girls never posted a photo without st least 10 filters haha

• Haha