Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the panorama documentary all coming on top now isn’t it Apparently Fran walks around with entourage of Scouse lads wherever she goes like they own the place 😂
I’m surprised Ellis hasn’t had a baby to Robbie yet.
I love my city. I’m proud of where I’m from but bleeping he’ll you wouldn’t believe what goes on with the likes of these people. They are all connected all woven together certainly couldn’t rite it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the panorama documentary all coming on top now isn’t it Apparently Fran walks around with entourage of Scouse lads wherever she goes like they own the place 😂
I love my city. I’m proud of where I’m from but bleeping he’ll you wouldn’t believe what goes on with the likes of these people. They are all connected all woven together certainly couldn’t rite it
What in the world are these people 🤣🤣🤣🤢

Are the owners who have that Dash restaurant dodgy? One of them has a Scottish partner who is a ‘personal stylist’

What was the Panorama documentary please ?
Just caught up and am now fully invested 🤣

What was the Panorama documentary please ?
Just caught up and am now fully invested 🤣
It’s about the downfall for a member of the Coggins family and their associate
---
I was very surprised to see Nikki. ended up having white children. I thought she would end up having mixed race Children seems she likes black lads back in the day
she used to go with Nathan Harding

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just been reading through this thread it’s turned to a general Liverpool “underworld “ discussion thread loving all the gossip 🤦🏽‍♀️
Have Justine and Jerry still got cricket

Yes watched it last night! I don’t remember any of that other than him being caught in the village hotel in Bromborough. What a coward treating her like that 😒
Yer it was bad wasnt it what a vile person he is. They was out with that karlos that night he hit her with that bottle 🤣

• Wow