Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t know how that lifestyle is sustainable - yeh Robbie is successful but he very much lives the high life with Ellis & his kids are well looked after, so how on earth can Nikki also be affording a trip to Dubai when she does the ofd lip blush treatment…
Put it this way, she’s living off someone else one way or another. Doing lip blush once or twice a year will barely pay for a bloody Nando’s never mind this life she’s portraying.

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s 100% working to some degree over there COME ON

I don’t think she gets into agreements like Stabby Axl who goes missing and blatently being abused for her money. I think Nikki is probably wined and dined nicely and then Some form of sex Is still required.

how old is she? I find her and Robbie such an odd pairing from the outset, I cannot fathom how they were even a couple, let alone procreate !

Robbie’s money will bottom out soon as it’s too expenny to finance all his stuff, so his books will go down. Nikki will be floated by her sugar daddies I think.

Reactions: 6
Oh she’s 100% working to some degree over there COME ON

I don’t think she gets into agreements like Stabby Axl who goes missing and blatently being abused for her money. I think Nikki is probably wined and dined nicely and then Some form of sex Is still required.

how old is she? I find her and Robbie such an odd pairing from the outset, I cannot fathom how they were even a couple, let alone procreate !

Robbie’s money will bottom out soon as it’s too expenny to finance all his stuff, so his books will go down. Nikki will be floated by her sugar daddies I think.
Exactly. I think Nikki is about 33ish and Robbie I think is nearly 40
I’m hoping soon one of her close crew will come on here and spill the tea on where the £ is coming from

9F7363DC-6675-4AE5-AC76-AC56EB5BA7D7.png

She’s salaried from him it would appear - unsure though as it’s still in her married name. She’s 32 according to companies house and he’s 39 later this year. Interesting.
Can she still get dividends when a secretary ? I dunno, not particularly au fait with this end of finance and employment. Probably paying her at least a grand a month to keep her under tax threshold and get the money legitimately out of this business.
---

Plus the lip blush seems to have been dissolved .. she wouldn’t have been making the 75k for ltd anyways

83718863-3CED-4CBA-B125-59EF74DAB119.png

View attachment 1957631
She’s salaried from him it would appear - unsure though as it’s still in her married name. She’s 32 according to companies house and he’s 39 later this year. Interesting.
Can she still get dividends when a secretary ? I dunno, not particularly au fait with this end of finance and employment. Probably paying her at least a grand a month to keep her under tax threshold and get the money legitimately out of this business.
When she posted them Instagram stories a while ago slating him she said something about Robbie paying his new bird from ‘their family business’ or something along them lines so I think cos Robbie put her on the company when they were together she thinks she is entitled to it all or half even tho she put nothing into DE
that’s probably where some of the money is coming from
Dirty excuse for a human doing that when she has never worked there or put anything into the company. He obviously put her down for tax reasons

Reactions: 1
Ah im gonna be controversial, biased in all I will admit, but I sort of get her perspective that it’s her family business. She may have been in the background mentally supporting Robbie and his endeavours , and therefore feels a part of that business for that reason. Unsure though cos I haven’t followed her long and gravitated over her from other scouse wannabes. But yes, I sort of get what she may have been saying.

Reactions: 7
Ah im gonna be controversial, biased in all I will admit, but I sort of get her perspective that it’s her family business. She may have been in the background mentally supporting Robbie and his endeavours , and therefore feels a part of that business for that reason. Unsure though cos I haven’t followed her long and gravitated over her from other scouse wannabes. But yes, I sort of get what she may have been saying.
I half agree, I’m in a similar situation. But if me & my other half split I wouldn’t be expecting literally thousands from him per month while I do duck all. I’d ensure kids were well taken care of and I had enough to live UNTIL I got myself back on my feet working full time again etc. from what I’ve heard she’s trying to take him to the cleaners.

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh is sheeeeeeeee

my own needs are to remain humble , and like you said, ensure the kids are covered. I wouldn’t be renting some mazzy house and then asking them to pay for it.Different values though I guess.

Anyone seen holly tams insta story, in the ‘Chanel co ord’ there’s no way she’s paid just under 9k for that outfit

Wow is she really only 33 seems to of been around a LONG time! Plus a lot of cosmetic work sometimes makes people seem older I suppose?

Me too ~ when your married your in it together we have no idea what she contributed behind the scenes. Granted he’s the dentist, he can also spend what’s his on his partner if he wants but I get this angle too about a family business she was his wife when he started out and maybe they grew it together. Although are they divorced? can’t see a divorce settlement keeping this lifestyle sustainable for long I know insta can appear all fake but there’s no denying they get about to fancy places. I doubt she would be private about how she’s funding it too (seems the type to scream it from the rooftops if it was from being a boss witch 😂 / entrepreneur) unless she had to be…
---
Wow is she really only 33 seems to of been around a LONG time! Plus a lot of cosmetic work sometimes makes people seem older I suppose?
Genuinly think she looks early 30’s and well myself unless filters, but does seem to have been going for years 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone got the goss on glow aesthetics by holly/ holly townsend? I know she was with Jake mclean but have yous seen her new fella🤢

yeah the bag an the private jet for her mate, hes deffo foreign isnt he looks like a sleaze in terrible shirts 🤣 must be minted tho
he’s a beast! Lives in Mayfair so makes me feel like he’s not dodgy because normally you keep a low profile…but what do I know 😂 she must get everything she wears tailored because she’s clearly had a BBL and carries zeroooooo fat on her stomach… then you get to the hips and bum BADOOOOING 🫣

Reactions: 3