Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a whole thing about her parents, think it was in the last thread. They aren’t minted enough for her to be walking round in £10k outfits.
It comes from her other half’s dodgy dealings
I thought she had split up with the kids dad vincent unless shes got another rich fella on the scene

There was a whole thing about her parents, think it was in the last thread. They aren’t minted enough for her to be walking round in £10k outfits.
It comes from her other half’s dodgy dealings
I was replying to someone saying her parents wouldn’t approve but she’s been spoilt since a kid - the disigner outfits were always there before any fella was on the scene I don’t know her other half or much about her to be honest but I do know she’s always wore designer since a kid and her parents are minted or we’re minted. How she finds alleged 9k outfits these days whether it’s parents or fellas I don’t know…

I do know someone else quite similar and her parents bought properties in the 80’s they have a bigportfolio now and the rent income is around 30k per month.. They have basically transferred over half of the property incomes to their kids to have a nice life with.. There are other means rather than dodgy I know not usually but there is other than drugs and footballers. I get why people assume seems only people who break the rules end up wealthy and to be honest it’s the case a lot of the time. I wouldn’t say it really unless I knew as it just sounds bitter and jealous of the lifestyle

I was replying to someone saying her parents wouldn’t approve but she’s been spoilt since a kid - the disigner outfits were always there before any fella was on the scene I don’t know her other half or much about her to be honest but I do know she’s always wore designer since a kid and her parents are minted or we’re minted. How she finds alleged 9k outfits these days whether it’s parents or fellas I don’t know…

I do know someone else quite similar and her parents bought properties in the 80’s they have a bigportfolio now and the rent income is around 30k per month.. They have basically transferred over half of the property incomes to their kids to have a nice life with.. There are other means rather than dodgy I know not usually but there is other than drugs and footballers. I get why people assume seems only people who break the rules end up wealthy and to be honest it’s the case a lot of the time. I wouldn’t say it really unless I knew as it just sounds bitter and jealous of the lifestyle
Oooo can you spill who?

You wouldn’t live where they live if they could afford to be bank rolling her like that.
Some on here confirmed what vinny was up to. It was obvious though! Bit like coggins.

Pretty standard house that’s been extended. I don’t have anything to be jealous of, I can sleep easy at night without worrying if someone’s about to bounce through the door and blow my head off.

Having property in your kids names goes without saying when you have an extensive portfolio. I’m well aware of that 🤫

If it smells like tit, it’s usually tit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her dad was dodgy not sure if he still is but he was.
Was he dodgy or just rich
You wouldn’t live where they live if they could afford to be bank rolling her like that.
Some on here confirmed what vinny was up to. It was obvious though! Bit like coggins.

Pretty standard house that’s been extended. I don’t have anything to be jealous of, I can sleep easy at night without worrying if someone’s about to bounce through the door and blow my head off.

Having property in your kids names goes without saying when you have an extensive portfolio. I’m well aware of that 🤫

Usually they transfer for the tax benefit at the end of the day they leave them to their kids anyway so if you transfer while still alive if you survive 7 years following a gifted transfer it saves in inheritance tax… they must have moved they didn’t have a standard house im
sure .. isn’t she single now, surely no fella in the right mind is gonna find 9k outfits for an ex it’s an intriguing one like 🤨🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Was he dodgy or just rich

Usually they transfer for the tax benefit at the end of the day they leave them to their kids anyway so if you transfer while still alive if you survive 7 years following a gifted transfer it saves in inheritance tax… they must have moved they didn’t have a standard house im
sure .. isn’t she single now, surely no fella in the right mind is gonna find 9k outfits for an ex it’s an intriguing one like 🤨🧐
Yep, well aware of that
Depends what you consider to be a standard house I suppose

Yep, well aware of that
Depends what you consider to be a standard house I suppose
If they are referring to her dads house, it’s by mine and it is average for the area, but as we all know someone’s house doesn’t really define what money they do or don’t have 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just want to know the tea on how she affords this stuff 🤣 in 1 week alone her clothes on her stories have added up to tens of thousands of £ I’m so curious with it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Desi Tam used to live on Woolton Hill Road, not sure if he still does but I wouldn’t say it’s a standard house.

Desi Tam used to live on Woolton Hill Road, not sure if he still does but I wouldn’t say it’s a standard house.
To me it’s just a normal house that’s been extended. Not some mega mansion in Alderley that you’d expect for someone spending £10k on outfits like it’s nothing. That’s what I mean x

Speaking of the Coggins. Someone said on the earlier pages that Fran wasn’t with her fella any more and its true, she’s back living at her Mum’s but she was away with some new fella the whole of January.

Who’s lambo is Nikki driving then 👀 she was on a g wagon a few weeks ago then a new shape Range Rover now a lambo, hmmmm somethings fishy (apart from her flaps)

Omgggg I was thinking the same!
Yet Robbie is driving round is an x6- seems she’s draining him. Imagine not working and parading round off your ex husbands £ 🤢 can’t wait to watch the karma catch up with her one day

Not from the area but following the Cashman trial and that witness he was carrying on with is mental. The tit she’s coming out with to the judge.. if it wasn’t so heartbreakingly sad you’d be amused. Telling the barrister to “do his job”.. Cashman’s girlfriend (assuming they’re still together) must be raging about some of the stuff she’s saying.

Not from the area but following the Cashman trial and that witness he was carrying on with is mental. The tit she’s coming out with to the judge.. if it wasn’t so heartbreakingly sad you’d be amused. Telling the barrister to “do his job”.. Cashman’s girlfriend (assuming they’re still together) must be raging about some of the stuff she’s saying.
What’s all this about I don’t understand any of your comment but I’m intrigued 🤣👀

Reactions: 2
I’m following it too she’s fucken nuts isn’t she
---
What’s all this about I don’t understand any of your comment but I’m intrigued 🤣👀
Nose get on the Liverpool echo and follow the cashman trail. It’s fucken mad little shithouse if it’s him killing a little baby

Reactions: 4
Yeah this bird is mentalllllll from the coverage, she has come prepared though and two days of them trying to dilute her as a witness. She seems strong though which is what is necessary as she is a key witness.

I do feel sorry for her though cos what she said today wascorrect - his family up in the gallery backing him, crying over the Korbel footage , when there is stacking evidence and she has had her life ruined. I wouldn’t feel sorry for his bird , lie with dogs n all tha

Reactions: 8