Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think they are, they've got the same facial features. I think I read a few pages back though there was an argument in the family so the sides don't speak, which is sad x
Noticed Candy and fam were there, and Saffie (looking totally different to her insta) but no sign of Hollie 🤔

kaaa2

VIP Member
Omg yes I remember the car/watch incident but she wasn’t exactly private about anything flashed exactly what she had, where she was etc she was an easy target
I just wanna know where this new baby is shipped off to when she’s at all these appointments and nights out etc like why bother becoming a mum
No idea who Francesca is tho I’ll go have a geg 🤣
Wish she werent private now 😂

marymint

Not to derail thing but anyone noticed how many people are claiming to be that jake McLeans gf today on his funeral? Very tragic, but I find it nuts that there’s girls in Liverpool/Essex etc who are all coming out the wood works today all claiming it…bizarre!!
Wow how cringe! Who are the girls from Liverpool?

Blondetech

VIP Member
Did anyone see the panorama documentary all coming on top now isn’t it Apparently Fran walks around with entourage of Scouse lads wherever she goes like they own the place 😂
I’m surprised Ellis hasn’t had a baby to Robbie yet.
I love my city. I’m proud of where I’m from but fucking he’ll you wouldn’t believe what goes on with the likes of these people. They are all connected all woven together certainly couldn’t rite it
What was the Panorama documentary please ?
Just caught up and am now fully invested 🤣

chattycatty

VIP Member
Did anyone see the panorama documentary all coming on top now isn’t it Apparently Fran walks around with entourage of Scouse lads wherever she goes like they own the place 😂
I’m surprised Ellis hasn’t had a baby to Robbie yet.
I love my city. I’m proud of where I’m from but fucking he’ll you wouldn’t believe what goes on with the likes of these people. They are all connected all woven together certainly couldn’t rite it
What in the world are these people 🤣🤣🤣🤢

livman

Is there any proof that Melina is with him
Wonder why Nikki got put on a two week course of antibiotics after coming back from Ibiza?? 🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️

There definitely a thing! Nikki and Melina Aren’t so pally pal anymore are they, LOL
Is there any evidence Melina is with him

chattycatty

VIP Member
You know what I know his name but it’s gone out my brain ! He’s in his 40’s, owns some type of cosmetic company that I think distributes the likes of filler etc. I heard it was his ex’s business that she built and when they split he took everything! Let’s be honest, she sees £ and boom she’s up the duff. Prob tried to get pregnant by every single well off lad she’s come across since splitting with Robbie
Is he the one with the unit/offices by dental excellence in matchworks grey haired fella by any chance

Loveandlight2020

her fella got done for drug dealing on that encrochat. She is legit though - family is quite wealthy and she does well for herself with the Botox etc
Won’t be long til leanne gets her fella caught swanning off to see him at any given moment!! They will just wait for her flight coming in and follow her to wherever he’s staying it’s not hard!!