Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
Do you reckon she's that bothered about him though? She's not even 30 is she he's abit older, reckon she just likes the lifestyle? Tell you what between the house, the holidays and designer clothes he won't have a bean left soon. There is no way on earth a dentist no matter how profile can sustain that lifestyle
---

Meant to say high profile
Nah I don’t think she is, she just likes the lifestyle so uses him as much as he does her.
No chance he can keep up the life he’s living or else something strange going on

Fiveways Builders are bad the owner just gets loads of lads working for him.

she’s always complaining about something her though isn’t she. That house is competition for Toms sister.
Oh really, I don’t really know anything about her, just happened to see that post this weekend.
Is he a scouser or from down south?

Justheretobenosey

I can’t work out how to but would be interested in one! I’ve been following the trial and daily updates. Just read this thread also.

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Anyone seen holly tams insta story, in the ‘Chanel co ord’ there’s no way she’s paid just under 9k for that outfit
Literally everything she and the kids wear is chanel, fendi etc. I don't think they're fakes you know, but God knows we're the money comes from.

livman

New thread to spill the tea ☕

Ellis on holiday with his kids just seems bizarre she must think she’s their mate with the immaturity she posted about girly day! Ellis knows what she’s doing!! Dangerous that girl

many more on Nikki and her shit eating vacay?

also anyone following Melina Halpen and her tit Show! Can’t help but think they are like dogs ears
who is melinas bf

I feel like I’ve missed out on so much lately… Ellis is loving this Instagram lifestyle, it doesn’t even seem genuine and I think that whole relationship will end up exactly like Robbie and Nikki did as the novelty will wear off and Ellis will find a new shiny man who bleed dry.

As far as I’m aware, Nikki is already with someone else 🧐

How come Ellis and Robbie have moved (again) and why isn’t Robbie moving back into his home as that was what he wanted ? 🤔

I feel like I’ve missed out on so much lately… Ellis is loving this Instagram lifestyle, it doesn’t even seem genuine and I think that whole relationship will end up exactly like Robbie and Nikki did as the novelty will wear off and Ellis will find a new shiny man who bleed dry.

As far as I’m aware, Nikki is already with someone else 🧐

How come Ellis and Robbie have moved (again) and why isn’t Robbie moving back into his home as that was what he wanted ? 🤔
* to bleed dry

I’d love to know, because that one outfit alone was nearly 9k , she would have to be earning bloody football players money to afford these rig outs she’s in each day 😳
How do these girls parents not say something to them? You ‘work’ in aesthetics but driving round in 100k plus cars, rigged out to high heavens, on holiday every month and only ever go into work once a blue moon. My parents would be like listen girl this isn’t adding up sort your dodgy life out for your kids, dodgy money don’t and won’t last forever and you have nothing for your family if things go bad tomorrow
Her dad was dodgy not sure if he still is but he was.

Speaking of scouse gossip does anyone know that Jody Riley, apparently owns cliquesy .. sure it was booksy or she had a falling out over the rights to it a while ago. Just done the national beauty awards in the Hilton. She never ever seems to have her kids always out with her fella or away
Not heard of her x

marymint

No tea sorry! Is she the one with all the tattoos? Another one who opens an academy, closed it down, opened a salon closed that down. Wtf is all that about just make a plan an stick to it 🙄

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I feel a lot of the evidence is pointing at him.. I’m sorry but if I was on trial for murder and I knew it wasn’t me I’d be telling them who it was and that me and my family need moving!
As NP said yesterday this was such an important Christmas however he chose to spend most of it out with his mates then at home alone drinking apparently why his child is sick…

he’s not as clever as he thinks he is just proving to be the little toe rag he’s always been! His criminal record speaks volumes.

also the description of the gunman he is linked to the car and his phones not being used… I 100000% think it’s him
---
Also Warings brief said to chapman on the stand you did get a taxi at that time from toms didn’t you… now he’s not giving evidence wtffffff he’s clearly got a story to tell
Where can I find all the casenotes please