Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas19

Why not? There’s law firm after law firm in Liverpool!
Let’s hope the “privet” school teaches them how to spell and string a sentence together. It doesn’t look like they’ll learn much about that at home 🤣
Fancy coming on a thread full of scousers and slating the place.
I didn’t slate it it’s just that I wouldn’t want to go back there full time

There was a whole thing about her parents, think it was in the last thread. They aren’t minted enough for her to be walking round in £10k outfits.
It comes from her other half’s dodgy dealings
I thought she had split up with the kids dad vincent unless shes got another rich fella on the scene

Jas19

This is going to be my last piece on this thread. I am actually offended that people thought I was being derogatory towards my hometown of Liverpool. It’s my background it’s where I’m from. I can’t hide where I’m from either and I don’t choose to. I’m quite proud of our Illustrious history. And my whole family are Scousers, so I have no problem with the people from there. I was just given a brief outline that my husband is a lawyer and I moved to Bristol to settle there now Iive just outside in corsham
if I hadn’t met my now husband I would’ve still been in Liverpool
My husband is a independent media lawyer he hires his own clients as well as having several business in London and property portfolios in the south-west of the country and real estate in America. He is also from a very wealthy family. I have been to Events and functions alongside my husband and people have been derogatory towards me, and where I come from and each, and every time I defend Liverpool emphatically to the hilt.

livman

Her and Robbie just look so odd together don’t you think?
What’s the tea ☕ on Melina Halpen then with 20 bags! Like is that deffo a thing? Funny how Melina was in Ibiza same time as Nikki and Leanne and they didn’t meet up when one minute Melina and Nikki are all over each other! Melina had actual cowboy boots on to the pool party! They have no shame.
Also why’s Candy hanging about with them! Surely she knows what people are saying about porta potty! She will end up with one of their on the run men, I’m sure they will have ALL been throwing themselves on her! And let’s be honest she likes the gangster vibes because your not telling me she knew nothing about what her boyf was up to! She doesn’t strike me as dumb but then doesn’t strike me as that kinda girl either 🤷🏻‍♀️ But it’s all fun and games when the boyf are splashing the cash, holidays, businesses, cars, bags, surgery then boooooooom…. Locked up and they are locked to the curb! I’m sure she won’t be waiting 15 years for him like
Melina has a load of men she never stops flashing tits on insta

Oooh spill the ☕
You are right. Girls like that who date the dealers and the wrong’ uns generally aren’t nice people 🤷🏻‍♀️
She did my make up at that Lady Muck a few years ago, worst MUA ever, rude, obnoxious, barely acknowledged me. Never felt so awkward in my entire life. Whole time I was there she was checking her phone telling the other girls in the shop about her ‘James’ who was an Essex drug dealer. He was plastered all over her social media, my king this an my king treats me to holidays etc. Apparently he died (too many drugs I think) and few weeks later she had a new drug dealer ‘king’ and was pregnant 🙈
This is Ellis’s good mate so no judgement on her but they do say, ‘you are who you hang with.’
[/QUOTE]
Who are you taking about, Ellis? X

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
9F7363DC-6675-4AE5-AC76-AC56EB5BA7D7.png

She’s salaried from him it would appear - unsure though as it’s still in her married name. She’s 32 according to companies house and he’s 39 later this year. Interesting.
Can she still get dividends when a secretary ? I dunno, not particularly au fait with this end of finance and employment. Probably paying her at least a grand a month to keep her under tax threshold and get the money legitimately out of this business.
---

Plus the lip blush seems to have been dissolved .. she wouldn’t have been making the 75k for ltd anyways

83718863-3CED-4CBA-B125-59EF74DAB119.png

Lolxx

Fucking hell only came on to see who the two girls are that got arrested 😫 this thread is wild 💩. That Laura went to my school. Mad that she’s living this life now. What’s her Insta?