Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hat heart hat heart

How unreal is mollie .. and chilly the headless horseman

Btw, I’ve just stuck all them poo obsessed girls on ignore. Suggest you all do the same you don’t see their posts. Can then go back to the lighthearted geg on the Liverpool z listers
OMG mollies body in that dress at the wedding 🙈🥵 she’s insane isn’t she 🔥

What’s the tea with the 2 sisters Gemma and Lucy who got married . They seem like they come from money do they ?

Has any one any pics of mollies Fella ? Must be bogey if she’s hiding him like that

Reactions: 1

zoelee

Vile these girls all are disgusting, with no shame.

Has Nikki been sectioned yet for eating shit for money or? Seems as we’re talking about not being well? 🤯💩

All you have to do is go on Instagram and Twitter for the link.

Nikki has the same figure as the local smack head from Speke who chooses drugs over food, 🥴 and the state of them implants, what the actual fuck 😂😂🤦‍♂️

FACTS Nikki only use to shag black lads!! That’s FACTS !! and everyone knows it including you! 😆 denial is bad for your health.

Talking about police again are we another grass on here, and your saying this isn’t you Nikki behind this account, Nikki is the biggest police informer in Liverpool, shags drug dealer then gets on the phone to the police about them. VILE!! GRASS !! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🚔🚔🚔🚨🚨🚨🐭👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️
Nikki is a grass she’s the worst person, she even tried to get Robbie in to shit with the police, lying saying he was money laundering because he doesn't want her, who would do that to the father of there children, 🤢 only Nikki 😖 everything Robbie dose for them kids, he provides everything for them, without Robbie the kids and Nikki would be in a council flat in Speke as we all already know, can’t bare grasses make my skin crawl. 😖😖

• Sick

Clarity456

VIP Member
The pair of them are a pair of disrespectful cunts. Last time they were in Dubai her hideous fella was mooning his arse in a public street and couldn't believe people didn't speak very fluent English all the while little miss daddy's dollar was cackling along like it was hilarious when it was nothing other than cringe AF...he should have been put in a Dubai jail to teach him a lesson.

Jas19

You alluded to it by saying you wouldn't of had what you have got now in Liverpool, as though there aren't any law firms or private schools here. So if you met him in Liverpool an you settled here surely your life wouldn't be much different to what it is now.
Yes, sure, there’s lots of private schools and law firms up and down the country including Liverpool. Sorry if I didn’t elaborate any clearer, I meant if I would’ve been in Liverpool and had not met my now husband, I wouldn’t have the life that I have now

zoelee

Nikki eats poo !!!

Eats shit that’s it, that 50k has well nearly ran out it’s 2022 50k isn’t lasting you 5 minutes, her and Jayde be getting booked in with Arab men’s ass holes before you know it. 🤢
Nikki eats poo, 🤣😂😂😂😂

the fact it’s true is beyond me. 🤯

Thought I would throw it in how UGLY is leeanne’s wanted fella, omg how could she sh*g that and not spew up. 🤮 dirty little perv cow.
Omg he’s so ugly, she’s fucked in the head, how could she, dirty af that! 🤮🤮🤮🐀

hj87

Ellis’ birthday Heaven from Robbie..Looks like 10k of LV presents. That’s a few porta parties for Nikki hehe! They will be engaged or pregnant once the pending divorce is signed sealed and delivered