Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas19

You alluded to it by saying you wouldn't of had what you have got now in Liverpool, as though there aren't any law firms or private schools here. So if you met him in Liverpool an you settled here surely your life wouldn't be much different to what it is now.
Yes, sure, there’s lots of private schools and law firms up and down the country including Liverpool. Sorry if I didn’t elaborate any clearer, I meant if I would’ve been in Liverpool and had not met my now husband, I wouldn’t have the life that I have now

zoelee

Nikki eats poo !!!

Eats shit that’s it, that 50k has well nearly ran out it’s 2022 50k isn’t lasting you 5 minutes, her and Jayde be getting booked in with Arab men’s ass holes before you know it. 🤢
Nikki eats poo, 🤣😂😂😂😂

the fact it’s true is beyond me. 🤯

Thought I would throw it in how UGLY is leeanne’s wanted fella, omg how could she sh*g that and not spew up. 🤮 dirty little perv cow.
Omg he’s so ugly, she’s fucked in the head, how could she, dirty af that! 🤮🤮🤮🐀

hj87

Ellis’ birthday Heaven from Robbie..Looks like 10k of LV presents. That’s a few porta parties for Nikki hehe! They will be engaged or pregnant once the pending divorce is signed sealed and delivered

mrsc2b

I'm sure she had a urostomy after an accident in Feb. Think it's been reversed now. She had the hashtags on one of her pictures then removed them all. Shame really she could have raised awareness of it. Does badly edit her photos though, used to with her kids faces to but she seems to be stopping that now. Doesn't look a thing like her photos in person. Like a lot of girls though these days x

There was a whole thing about her parents, think it was in the last thread. They aren’t minted enough for her to be walking round in £10k outfits.
It comes from her other half’s dodgy dealings
I was replying to someone saying her parents wouldn’t approve but she’s been spoilt since a kid - the disigner outfits were always there before any fella was on the scene I don’t know her other half or much about her to be honest but I do know she’s always wore designer since a kid and her parents are minted or we’re minted. How she finds alleged 9k outfits these days whether it’s parents or fellas I don’t know…

I do know someone else quite similar and her parents bought properties in the 80’s they have a bigportfolio now and the rent income is around 30k per month.. They have basically transferred over half of the property incomes to their kids to have a nice life with.. There are other means rather than dodgy I know not usually but there is other than drugs and footballers. I get why people assume seems only people who break the rules end up wealthy and to be honest it’s the case a lot of the time. I wouldn’t say it really unless I knew as it just sounds bitter and jealous of the lifestyle

Was he dodgy or just rich

Usually they transfer for the tax benefit at the end of the day they leave them to their kids anyway so if you transfer while still alive if you survive 7 years following a gifted transfer it saves in inheritance tax… they must have moved they didn’t have a standard house im
sure .. isn’t she single now, surely no fella in the right mind is gonna find 9k outfits for an ex it’s an intriguing one like 🤨🧐
Yep, well aware of that
Depends what you consider to be a standard house I suppose