Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
9F7363DC-6675-4AE5-AC76-AC56EB5BA7D7.png

She’s salaried from him it would appear - unsure though as it’s still in her married name. She’s 32 according to companies house and he’s 39 later this year. Interesting.
Can she still get dividends when a secretary ? I dunno, not particularly au fait with this end of finance and employment. Probably paying her at least a grand a month to keep her under tax threshold and get the money legitimately out of this business.
---

Plus the lip blush seems to have been dissolved .. she wouldn’t have been making the 75k for ltd anyways

83718863-3CED-4CBA-B125-59EF74DAB119.png

Lolxx

Fucking hell only came on to see who the two girls are that got arrested 😫 this thread is wild 💩. That Laura went to my school. Mad that she’s living this life now. What’s her Insta?

marymint

Remember a while back someone on here said Nikki had been with I think it was Ian Muzzer??
Does anyone know his full name is he from round her ways, doing research for a friend 🤣🤣🤣

TatRat

Chatty Member
You know what I know his name but it’s gone out my brain ! He’s in his 40’s, owns some type of cosmetic company that I think distributes the likes of filler etc. I heard it was his ex’s business that she built and when they split he took everything! Let’s be honest, she sees £ and boom she’s up the duff. Prob tried to get pregnant by every single well off lad she’s come across since splitting with Robbie
I think it said something about ste in one of the comments

He’s really really skinny in real life. I thought he was nice looking but in person he’s like a boy.

She’s had a nose job which I think took years off her appearance
Has she! I didn’t even notice that one 🙈

I thought his new bird was some tall, leggy model. She’s 5ft 4!

Last edited:

kaaa2

VIP Member
Do you reckon she's that bothered about him though? She's not even 30 is she he's abit older, reckon she just likes the lifestyle? Tell you what between the house, the holidays and designer clothes he won't have a bean left soon. There is no way on earth a dentist no matter how profile can sustain that lifestyle
---

Meant to say high profile
Nah I don’t think she is, she just likes the lifestyle so uses him as much as he does her.
No chance he can keep up the life he’s living or else something strange going on

Fiveways Builders are bad the owner just gets loads of lads working for him.

she’s always complaining about something her though isn’t she. That house is competition for Toms sister.
Oh really, I don’t really know anything about her, just happened to see that post this weekend.
Is he a scouser or from down south?

Justheretobenosey

I can’t work out how to but would be interested in one! I’ve been following the trial and daily updates. Just read this thread also.