Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am loving all the Scouse gossip on this thread.
Going back to Little Robbie and Ellis for a minute, although she is gorgeous don't get me wrong she comes across as a boring fucker. For such a young girl bleeping smile honestly, proper boring pair. Least when he was with Nikki you would see him having a laugh, they take themselves so seriously.
Also the house from the front just looks like a council house with black windows especially compared to their neighbours
Right that's my witch for the morning, back to the criminal underworld 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember a while back someone on here said Nikki had been with I think it was Ian Muzzer??
Does anyone know his full name is he from round her ways, doing research for a friend 🤣🤣🤣

I am loving all the Scouse gossip on this thread.
Going back to Little Robbie and Ellis for a minute, although she is gorgeous don't get me wrong she comes across as a boring fucker. For such a young girl bleeping smile honestly, proper boring pair. Least when he was with Nikki you would see him having a laugh, they take themselves so seriously.
Also the house from the front just looks like a council house with black windows especially compared to their neighbours
Right that's my witch for the morning, back to the criminal underworld 🤣
Ellis jaw aswell, she posted a photo the other day I was like girl bring your jaw/chin back in she looks like a Thai lady boy IMO sorry not sorry
Agree with the house, drive past often and it looks awful at the front even more so against the other houses along there. I definitely think Robbie didn’t want things to end with Nikki and would jump back with her in a heart beat if she wanted to!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ellis jaw aswell, she posted a photo the other day I was like girl bring your jaw/chin back in she looks like a Thai lady boy IMO sorry not sorry
Agree with the house, drive past often and it looks awful at the front even more so against the other houses along there. I definitely think Robbie didn’t want things to end with Nikki and would jump back with her in a heart beat if she wanted to!
100% he would be back in a flash!

Reactions: 2
Agree. I don’t think he’s that bothered for Ellis but his money and gifts keep her around an makes an easy life for him
Do you reckon she's that bothered about him though? She's not even 30 is she he's abit older, reckon she just likes the lifestyle? Tell you what between the house, the holidays and designer clothes he won't have a bean left soon. There is no way on earth a dentist no matter how profile can sustain that lifestyle
---
Do you reckon she's that bothered about him though? She's not even 30 is she he's abit older, reckon she just likes the lifestyle? Tell you what between the house, the holidays and designer clothes he won't have a bean left soon. There is no way on earth a dentist no matter how profile can sustain that lifestyle
Meant to say high profile

Reactions: 1
---

Agreed, plus he has 2 kids to keep with his ex and no doubt had to give her a payout from their divorce!

Speaking of scouse gossip does anyone know that Jody Riley, apparently owns cliquesy .. sure it was booksy or she had a falling out over the rights to it a while ago. Just done the national beauty awards in the Hilton. She never ever seems to have her kids always out with her fella or away

Speaking of scouse gossip does anyone know that Jody Riley, apparently owns cliquesy .. sure it was booksy or she had a falling out over the rights to it a while ago. Just done the national beauty awards in the Hilton. She never ever seems to have her kids always out with her fella or away
Not heard of her x

---

Nah I don’t think she is, she just likes the lifestyle so uses him as much as he does her.
No chance he can keep up the life he’s living or else something strange going on

Does anyone follow a girl from Runcorn called Liv Roberts? Does her dad deal and launder it through his frodsham taxi company?

Isnt she i watcher her dubai vlog and oh my her and george are wild. Shes got a egg on her head and hes covered in brusies staying at five palm 🤮 brass house. Anyone set up a thread for her
noooo and she’s just posted a story saying how her flights been cancelled and she’s gutted she’d have to stay in Italy implying it’s tit etc, girl get a bleeping grip she’s the definition of SPOILT

The pair of them are a pair of disrespectful cunts. Last time they were in Dubai her hideous fella was mooning his arse in a public street and couldn't believe people didn't speak very fluent English all the while little miss daddy's dollar was cackling along like it was hilarious when it was nothing other than cringe AF...he should have been put in a Dubai jail to teach him a lesson.