Thomas Cashman trial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone let me know where the best place is to catch up on the whole trial, anywhere online ?

Reactions: 2
Do you think the judges warning about something of concern being posted online was in relation to Art Hostage or Darren Gee’s YouTube?

Reactions: 4
It could be, I was wondering if it was someone identifying the witness that must now be under witness protection.

Reactions: 2
I think so, can’t be sure but that’s what it sounds like to me, could also maybe be a family member but there’s definitely some relationship between them.
---
In fact TC was having a relationship or whatever they want to call it with the witness so probably not Paul Russell’s girlfriend maybe a sister but his DNA is also on the clothing so I’m confused

Reactions: 1
It refers to her as Paul Russell’s partner in the echo this morning but it didn’t yday when she was being interrogated?

So was that Paul Russel fella that witness bird partner?
Sounds like he’s been dragged into a horrid situation through no fault of his own. Witness says he was saying “don’t tell me nothing, I don’t wanna know!” and vomited.
---
It refers to her as Paul Russell’s partner in the echo this morning but it didn’t yday when she was being interrogated?
Article from today?

Edit: just read now! Really surprised they reported that it was Russell’s on off partner as it makes it a lot easier for her to be identifiable if that’s publicly known. I’m sure most in the area know who she is anyway, but seems crazy to make that public if she’s under protection.

Reactions: 5
Sounds like he’s been dragged into a horrid situation through no fault of his own. Witness says he was saying “don’t tell me nothing, I don’t wanna know!” and vomited.
---

Article from today?

Edit: just read now! Really surprised they reported that it was Russell’s on off partner as it makes it a lot easier for her to be identifiable if that’s publicly known. I’m sure most in the area know who she is anyway, but seems crazy to make that public if she’s under protection.
Exactly!!! To be honest it hasn’t even crossed my mind it would be his bird with her sleeping with cashman-but makes sense now. Is Paul Russell related to Carl Russell who was executed in belle vale?

So she was having a relationship with them both at some point?

very strange to include that information but I think it’s easy to guess although her having a relationship with them both made me think it could have been a relative of Paul Russel

Please can someone let me know where the best place is to catch up on the whole trial, anywhere online ?
Liverpool echo
---
I also think we need to not mention anything on here if anyone knows anyone personally no one wants to get in tit xx
---
Do you think the judges warning about something of concern being posted online was in relation to Art Hostage or Darren Gee’s YouTube?
Ha ha at first I thought it was you asking about it online the other day ha ha tit myself thinking Merseyside’s finest where coming through my door gunned up 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is there a reason there is huge security around the court with armed police? Apart from the fact he’s a scum whose murdered a child.
Is his girlfriend sticking by him, presume we will hear from her in court?

Is there a reason there is huge security around the court with armed police? Apart from the fact he’s a scum whose murdered a child.
It could be due to some of the witnesses and the need to protect them as well as deterring anyone from trying to spring Cashman

Reactions: 8
Prob think hes an escape risk

Reactions: 7
Yer it’s a high profile court case plus Lucy letbys is there too. But he will also be an escape risk wouldn’t be suprised if he’s going in the green and yellow jumpsuit chained 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
So weird that they would identify the anonymous witness as Russell’s partner when she’s meant to be anonymous 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was thinking though surely locally it wouldn’t be too hard for people to work out who she is. Is she under witness protection?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.