Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would do it but have no idea how!!!!!

been reading the case notes every day I’m addicted.

defo not as black and white as I thought!!!

Reactions: 4
I would do it but have no idea how!!!!!

been reading the case notes every day I’m addicted.

defo not as black and white as I thought!!!
sameeee we need a thread because I’m sure there is a good few of us !

I want to know who chapmans girlfriend Is as he said she would have come to court but it was him who said no! Alllll of them that helped him should be named and shamed

Reactions: 1
sameeee we need a thread because I’m sure there is a good few of us !

I want to know who chapmans girlfriend Is as he said she would have come to court but it was him who said no! Alllll of them that helped him should be named and shamed
Do you think hes defo done it? My head with last nights reading is turning but them tom through that spanner in about telling hsi barrister🤣

Do you think hes defo done it? My head with last nights reading is turning but them tom through that spanner in about telling hsi barrister🤣
I feel a lot of the evidence is pointing at him.. I’m sorry but if I was on trial for murder and I knew it wasn’t me I’d be telling them who it was and that me and my family need moving!
As NP said yesterday this was such an important Christmas however he chose to spend most of it out with his mates then at home alone drinking apparently why his child is sick…

he’s not as clever as he thinks he is just proving to be the little toe rag he’s always been! His criminal record speaks volumes.

also the description of the gunman he is linked to the car and his phones not being used… I 100000% think it’s him
---
Also Warings brief said to chapman on the stand you did get a taxi at that time from toms didn’t you… now he’s not giving evidence wtffffff he’s clearly got a story to tell

I feel a lot of the evidence is pointing at him.. I’m sorry but if I was on trial for murder and I knew it wasn’t me I’d be telling them who it was and that me and my family need moving!
As NP said yesterday this was such an important Christmas however he chose to spend most of it out with his mates then at home alone drinking apparently why his child is sick…

he’s not as clever as he thinks he is just proving to be the little toe rag he’s always been! His criminal record speaks volumes.

also the description of the gunman he is linked to the car and his phones not being used… I 100000% think it’s him
---
Also Warings brief said to chapman on the stand you did get a taxi at that time from toms didn’t you… now he’s not giving evidence wtffffff he’s clearly got a story to tell
Where can I find all the casenotes please

Anyone got any goss on Robbie Fowler’s daughter going out with Thomas Waring?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone got any goss on Robbie Fowler’s daughter going out with Thomas Waring?
Noooo but I’ve found the girl he was with that night on Facebook. Nickname for her name and her surname to find her. Anyone know who chapmans girlfriend is?
---
So waring isnt giving evidence hey do we all think hes doing a paul in the cashman case 🤣
Wouldn’t it be too late now? It’s a shame he never got up, he must be a tit liar and didn’t fancy it

Reactions: 2
Yeee her name is Jaya she was named in the trial along with this Lauren morris who he was seeing on the side and was his alibi for the murder
Yep! This is where I gained my knowledge! Wondering if anyone has any further info? The females of the Fowler clan moved quick to close their Insta’s to private.

Ooooh see there’s a thread for this court case now, might catch up with you over there.