Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1385915

This is nikki’s actual real teeth, under them ridiculous horse caps, now you can understand we’re that vile bad breath is coming from, Rott and decay.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, what a dirty little witch, so that’s what’s behind them big stupid clown veneers. 🤯🤢

crappy BREATH GRASS !!!! 🤮

Trust me these are all nikkis mates on here and I’ll tell you why there defending her, because there at the same game Nikki and most of her clan eat tit for money, porta potty’s is what they do, taking drugs abandoning there kids is what they do, there lowest of the low.

You smelt nikki’s breath lately? 😤🤮🤢😷🤧

POOOOOOOO 💩 smelly witch
Imagine what else stinks on her, 🤮🤮🤮 got a good few ideas what do 🐟🐟🐟🐟😷🤧🤮

Every other coke dealer in Liverpool will tell you about Nikki’s 🐟🐟🐟🐟🤮🤮🤧🤧🤧

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Robbie can’t hurry this divorce any quicker, do you know he’s had patience of his coming in to his clinic saying, sorry to here about your ex Nikki with all the vile things she’s been doing, how embarrassing is this for Robbie and his business having to put up and deal with this, she’s the most vile person! 🤮 Actually trying to destroy Robbie after everything he’s done for her, dirty vile disgrace!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow, this thread is a rollercoaster - my heads battered with them 4 accounts all chatting the same tit.
Does anyone else read the messages all in the same voice too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Robbie can’t hurry this divorce any quicker, do you know he’s had patience of his coming in to his clinic saying, sorry to here about your ex Nikki with all the vile things she’s been doing, how embarrassing is this for Robbie and his business having to put up and deal with this, she’s the most vile person! 🤮 Actually trying to destroy Robbie after everything he’s done for her, dirty vile disgrace!
Patience 🤐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow, this thread is a rollercoaster - my heads battered with them 4 accounts all chatting the same tit.
Does anyone else read the messages all in the same voice too 😂
What four accounts? When your dealing with a stink like Nikki, it’s not easy to talk about anything positive, the girl is basically a prostitute, what do you want people to say?🤯

*actual* tit 😩😆 lol where's the real ☕ ffs
But hun Nikki eats shite for money and she’s got two kids, wtf you talking about we’re is the tea get real will you all.

I feel so bad for Robbie, how ashamed must he be, imagine that being your ex wife. 🤢

What a vile pice of vomit 🤮 is Nikki, it’s a good job Robbie has Ellis now, a classy queen what he should of had from day one!

I don’t think it will rub of on Robbie to bad, as it’s not his fault that Nikki is like that, I know she used to cheat on him with every Tom dick and Harry and yes probably did catch a few std’s, but I don’t think she done porta potties when she was married to Robbie, is she still going with jay from stand out fitness because he has a girlfriend, dose she not care at all?
🤢wtf, Can anyone on this thread name one lad Nikki hasn’t shagged from the area ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
I don’t think it will rub of on Robbie to bad, as it’s not his fault that Nikki is like that, I know she used to cheat on him with every Tom dick and Harry and yes probably did catch a few std’s, but I don’t think she done porta potties when she was married to Robbie, is she still going with jay from stand out fitness because he has a girlfriend, dose she not care at all?
She isn’t going with him - why do you all try and bring innocent people into your weird deluded lies. It’s like five accounts you do this off now. You’ve been racist, homophobic and also skitted people with disabilities. If anyone needs to get a grip it’s you

If only you spent the time learning how to spell and losing some weight 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Nikki has been asking Robbie back asking him begging him to leave Ellis, Nikki knows Robbie is well and truly madly in love with Ellis, Nikki has no chance in this world of ever getting Robbie back, so Nikki the messages your sending him begging him to su*k his di*k your wasting your time, maybe jay from stand out fitness will let you si*k his when his girl friend isn’t around you little stinky breath fish!

She isn’t going with him - why do you all try and bring innocent people into your weird deluded lies. It’s like five accounts you do this off now. You’ve been racist, homophobic and also skitted people with disabilities. If anyone needs to get a grip it’s you

If only you spent the time learning how to spell and losing some weight 😩
Have you washed it today nikki ? 🐟🤧

🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟😷
Sardines smell like heaven compared to that 🤢

• Sick
Seen she has been mentioned in here before.... bleeping hell that Holly B... never seen a person go on so much about their "bump" it's all day , everyday. Now she's ranting about training pregnant....😴

Reactions: 2
Haha so right there Robbie could have any of the girls on this thread bent over in a flash not that he would want to hahaha he would only have to look at them 😂😂 all there fellas are probably taxi drivers or small time coke runners 🤣🤣🤣
And you know it girl 🤙
Are you honestly being serious here? We'd have to be bent over to be the same size of him.
Only have to look at us?...ye and I'd say "what the duck u looking at lego man"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Seen she has been mentioned in here before.... bleeping hell that Holly B... never seen a person go on so much about their "bump" it's all day , everyday. Now she's ranting about training pregnant....😴
Who is Holly B? X

Wouldn’t shag Robbie for 1 million quid, soz to disappoint. He makes my vagina slam shut 🤢

Reactions: 10
What four accounts? When your dealing with a stink like Nikki, it’s not easy to talk about anything positive, the girl is basically a prostitute, what do you want people to say?🤯

But hun Nikki eats shite for money and she’s got two kids, wtf you talking about we’re is the tea get real will you all.

I feel so bad for Robbie, how ashamed must he be, imagine that being your ex wife. 🤢

What a vile pice of vomit 🤮 is Nikki, it’s a good job Robbie has Ellis now, a classy queen what he should of had from day one!

🤢wtf, Can anyone on this thread name one lad Nikki hasn’t shagged from the area ?
I’m sure there was a list

Wasnt there a list further up the thread, i remember asking who Ian Muzza was as I feel I may of gone to school with him so was being nosey but never heard a thing!! If someone could enlighten us 🤣

Who is Holly B? X

Wouldn’t shag Robbie for 1 million quid, soz to disappoint. He makes my vagina slam shut 🤢
Thinks it’s Holly Braithwaite she is personal trainer x

Glad not just me getting irritated by this

She’s copying everything she dose it’s embarrassing, Nikki could never compete with Ellis am afraid, nikki can’t bare the fact robbie met ellis and fell head over heels in love with her and wanted a divorce.
the does let’s you down your numerous accounts 😬 maybe put your time that you put into mad accounts..into a spelling class, or how to talk basic English class instead. It will work wonders for you🙏

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I feel so embarrassed for Nikki trying to compete with Ellis, it’s actually laughable never in a million years nikki luv, and Nikki sort them low grade Instagram pictures out, there a show, look at Ellis Instagram she will show you how it’s done probably.
Fuckin Linda 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7