Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveandlight2020

Wish someone would make a thread for elli jay 🤣 she must have shares in face tune she is never off it.

i can confirm she looks nothing like her pics in real life and her body looks nothing like it does on her pics!!
She is tiny but like straight up and down.
she’s had her nose done but it doesn’t look like her pics, you’ll never see a tagged pic of her EVER.
anyone seen how bad the pic is from the weeken? I shall attach 🤣 you just leaving tha lump on your jaw luff

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Hat heart hat heart

Can you share the site then so we can all see it and then we can stop having all these back & forths about whether Nikki is a Porta potty - cos once we all see it with our own eyes, we won’t be able to question you!
There is definitely no website with Nikki on it …. You’ll be left waiting . These weird people are just obsessed with the girl , honestly so weird.

hj87

Is it true that she actually walked in on the chilly pepper in bed with Molly I mean, can you imagine! She went public on the gram about it all and can remember her claiming it was with someone who was close to her and went to their gym. Obvs it’s now came to light him and Molly had a thing and still do!

He looks like a creep and acts like a drake wannabe, he'd be a lot more attractive if he were to be more humble.
He’s got that skinny white boy thinking he is a rap star vibe! Which let me tell you Robbie unles your Eminem it just ain’t a vibe hunzzzz

olivia321

VIP Member
How vile is Ellis.. surely if you was Robbie you’d realise how much of a child she is. What a nasty little man she is

100% been to turkey..I think he’s had stuff to his face done as well
I’d probably turn lesbian if I had to wake up next to Robbie’s scrawny weasel head

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
What’s their connection to each other? I know Mia is Frans Niece or cousin or whatever, not heard of Sasha?

I wake up every day thinking about how much I hate my job, but my god I wouldn’t swap it to be involved in any of that stuff. Vile.

Fran Cog has no shame does she, going about her business as normal when everyone knows what’s gone on. I’d be disappearing for quite a while if it was me.
Honestly girl I’m glad my life is fucken dull as dishwater compared to this lot honestly I love I can put are heads on our pillows at night knowing no one is coming through our door 🙏🏻

What’s their connection to each other? I know Mia is Frans Niece or cousin or whatever, not heard of Sasha?

I wake up every day thinking about how much I hate my job, but my god I wouldn’t swap it to be involved in any of that stuff. Vile.

Fran Cog has no shame does she, going about her business as normal when everyone knows what’s gone on. I’d be disappearing for quite a while if it was me.
Tell you what I’m more shocked why Steven Gerard is allowing his 18 year old to be seeing a man who’s dad is a well known Irish gangster absolutely blows my mind and this lad lives off Victoria road 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Last edited:

eskimopie

VIP Member
Yer she’s blocked little sad act her mate probably got bullied by Nicki at school
The way she claims to know intimate things such as Nicki apparently being on antibiotics after shagging 5 lads like wtf!! What dark corner of her brain does this stuff come from! Porta potty contracts etc it would be funny but it’s literally boring at this stage.

noseycow08

Chatty Member
All that money Robbie sends her every month and she still can’t dress herself. Where do you even buy monstrosities like that

eskimopie

VIP Member
why are you like beyond fixated with causing trouble for people like Jay?

nikki isn’t in the groups, so? What a weird lie to even think of. Why are you all fixated with poo and farts. Can’t decide if you’re fellas
🤣🤣🤣🤣 aren’t the lies SO weird! Like at least try and make it believable. Makes ya realise all the talk about her shagging someone at her kids party was a load of utter shit too. These are ex’s talking, whether ex’s of Nikki’s or an ex/gf of a fella Nikki has been with. Still no link to that website by the way 🤔

• Haha

nayb91

Fuck.being.your.mate.

I’m sorry but there is absolutely no way ANY of you have seen any agreements
course they haven’t

it’s boring on the thread now.. she’s not mates with anyone of Nikkis friends. There’s a few on here with sad lives who just make up the most weird deluded things

All off similar accounts with spelling of a four year old. With weird thoughts on sex like to the point they come across like they’ve never had it. Really bizzare group

Missramone

Oh ffs Robbie isn't a bit what I imagined him to look like. Why does he have a lego head 🤣

• Haha

unknownposter

Woah what a fucking roller coaster of a thread. Absolutely murdered me over Nikki Hughes giving bloweys at her kids party, bein a porta potty, and her ma driving a fire engine.

• Haha
😂😂 literally don’t mention anything about it.. then she goes Dubai and that’s there go to. I can’t decide wether they were in school with her and she ignored them.. if they are weird stalkers of Robbie and his new bird?!

They’re the most strangest and thickest comments ever 😩😩😩

I want to know more about Chilly and how he had landed mollie his bird before her was a model as well! Does anyone find him good looking?!?
OMG 🤣🤣🤣 I have not been on here since Feb/March what a spectacle.
I knew that was Chilly’s head all along. Think he’s doing business with her dad. How can they all afford to live in London? I know she cheated with Chilly when he was with Holly but he’s about 10 years older than her isn’t he. Strange.

Is this a I love Ellis thread?! Ranting on like the girls a saint isn’t she only 25 (could be wrong) and in her thirtieth serious relationship? Talk about chasing the 💵

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Am sick of seeing mollie’s grid everywhere. Even the likes of boohoo maternity there she is modelling. Cheeky twat. Can someone make a thread on her

• Haha

hj87

Obsessed with Ellis and Robbie couple goals, it’s about time robbie was happy his entire marriage with Nikki he was so miserable and depressed.

View attachment 1330367 Never seen Nikki and Robbie do anything like this the whole marriage, there was zero affection between them crazy.
I wouldnt call them couple goals it’s 💯 for the gram! Honestly do you think Ellis would look twice at Robbie if he weren’t loaded!!!
He’s the double of Liam off love island that hair do is beyond questionable