Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to be glorified doesn’t it, living life like they are. On the face of it living the dream. That’s what is so fucked up about social media, people looking in who don’t know probably admire their lives, always away, having designer everything.
Remember that girl who had her wedding in Spain, had Ashanti at her wedding etc, massive diamond ring, decked out in Chanel. Her fella was a massive wrongun!

Reactions: 7
It seems to be glorified doesn’t it, living life like they are. On the face of it living the dream. That’s what is so fucked up about social media, people looking in who don’t know probably admire their lives, always away, having designer everything.
Remember that girl who had her wedding in Spain, had Ashanti at her wedding etc, massive diamond ring, decked out in Chanel. Her fella was a massive wrongun!
I’d completely forgotten about her!! That wedding was like something off a film. Does anyone know what happened to holly tam?

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t that the wedding kate hayes paid for herself and did not t for free just to geg in 🤣

I’d completely forgotten about her!! That wedding was like something off a film. Does anyone know what happened to holly tam?
Oh fucken hell holly tam where has she gone 🤣 wonder if her fella is part of that encro chat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was wondering the same when I drove through childwall the other day, what happened to her shop?

Reactions: 4
Who’s Sasha’s boyfriend, I’ve always wondered.

Holly Tam’s boyfriend is he called Vincent Cain?

Also what wedding in Spain?

I was wondering the same when I drove through childwall the other day, what happened to her shop?
The shop went ages ago I think it was maybe during Covid? Looked like she was living in Spain and then Her page then turned into an aesthetics one and then it’s disappeared. Could defo be to do with encro if she’s still with her dodgy fella

Yes that’s the one! Truff paid to be there 🤣
Google him Rene Pauw. Might have to google translate some stuff

Reactions: 6
Yes that’s the one! Truff paid to be there 🤣
Google him Rene Pauw. Might have to google translate some stuff
Fun fact, he’s been on the run for a decade and the wife had gastric band surgery twice and reconstructive surgery so they may just be on the run for ever 😂😂😂 they’re campin out in Bali if the feds want a tip off xx

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Who’s Sasha’s boyfriend, I’ve always wondered.

Holly Tam’s boyfriend is he called Vincent Cain?

Also what wedding in Spain?
Yeah Holly was with Vincent Cain heard they split up. Her sister Vicky her fella got nicked for being up to no good , getting years. So she's gone into being a PT cos she lost everything when he got caught !

Reactions: 5
Fun fact, he’s been on the run for a decade and the wife had gastric band surgery twice and reconstructive surgery so they may just be on the run for ever 😂😂😂 they’re campin out in Bali if the feds want a tip off xx
reconstructive surgery? As in facially?

who is LH Sashas fella?

This probably sounds silly but when I saw the picture of Cashman I was genuinely a bit shocked, I expected some scruffy ket wig type?!? Like how does this end up your life, just shooting at people it’s disgusting! Glad I have my boring life you know, couldn’t be arsed with all that for all the Bottega bags in the world!!!

Reactions: 6
They're all bleeping horrible - Sasha smith the hairdresser her fella (LH) was one of the names getting thrown about for it , Fran Coggins all her family linked to it - these girls were all in Ibiza partying last week when a little girl has been murdered head to toe in designer gear all paid for with proceeds of crime , living their best lives - makes me sick !

these same people & all their mates the day after it were posting echo articles on their Insta stories about poor Olivia saying what's happened to our city..... it's their families and fellas who are involved in it 😡🤢
Wonder is that Cashmans girl is in that little clique???

Reactions: 2
Bit off topic but has anyone been following the arrest of Tommy Cashman for the murder of little Olivia? I’ve just seen someone comment on one of the articles about an account on TikTok called art hostage knowing lots of info- watched the vids and some of them are saying Francesca coggins is somehow caught up in it because of her family.
Art Hostage is just a southern version of Danny Gee. All the information on Cashman and LH was on facebook since the day after poor Olivia was shot.

Reactions: 3