Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnā€™t Candy away again with friends, serious question they all seem to work like 1 day a month and live their best lives!? What are we doing wrong!

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sure the family donā€™t like his girlfriend but have to tolerate her now, sheā€™s got 2 kids from a previous relationship sheā€™s a few years older than him. Itā€™s the one he was in court over for hitting in the street.
Because she only goes for fellas with money, having a baby with him secures some money for her for at least 18 years. Works part time in a shop yet the kids are decked out in designer and she was still living with her ma till she popped little Jonny out.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nikki does look unreal on her insta, Iā€™ve never seen her in the flesh, anyone else? Does she actually look like that or does she edit her photos like the rest of them?

Reactions: 3
Nikki filters her pictures to death. Sheā€™s tiny in real life but she just looks dirty
Also wtf Is she wearing tonight
I show my fella regularly her outfits and he always asks if itā€™s fancy dress šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nikki filters her pictures to death. Sheā€™s tiny in real life but she just looks dirty
Also wtf Is she wearing tonight
I show my fella regularly her outfits and he always asks if itā€™s fancy dress šŸ¤£
I was thinking before, how old is she, like actually? Sheā€™s dresses like sheā€™s about 17!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s 32soon , sheā€™s quietened down a lot on social media lately I wonder why

Reactions: 2
She has a fair bit of filler now doesnā€™t she! I mean her body though, donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever had bones sticking out where she has šŸ˜­
I was shocked when I saw how much sheā€™d messed with the fillers. She didnā€™t need it. Would love to know how on earth sheā€™s got to skinny!

Reactions: 1
I was shocked when I saw how much sheā€™d messed with the fillers. She didnā€™t need it. Would love to know how on earth sheā€™s got to skinny!
She really didnā€™t, so naturally pretty. God knows, probably the Diet Coke diet!

Reactions: 2
Bit off topic but has anyone been following the arrest of Tommy Cashman for the murder of little Olivia? Iā€™ve just seen someone comment on one of the articles about an account on TikTok called art hostage knowing lots of info- watched the vids and some of them are saying Francesca coggins is somehow caught up in it because of her family.

• Wow
Bit off topic but has anyone been following the arrest of Tommy Cashman for the murder of little Olivia? Iā€™ve just seen someone comment on one of the articles about an account on TikTok called art hostage knowing lots of info- watched the vids and some of them are saying Francesca coggins is somehow caught up in it because of her family.
Art hostage on twitter mentioned him early September absolutely crazy tit going down.
Glad they caught him little bleep

Wtf!
All the designer tit in the world she has wouldnā€™t persuade me to be involved in all that tit, looking over your shoulder 24/7, no thank you!
Glad heā€™s been caught, he will get battered in prison

You know what I always wonder, and maybe Iā€™m just naive in all this type of stuff, but if everyone else can see these businesses are a front for laundering money, why canā€™t the police see that? You only have to look at Frans insta to know tit doesnā€™t add up. Sheā€™s off work more than sheā€™s in, always splashing the cash (and it will be cash, not debit card), endless holidays, and designer everything. Not your usual either like say a Gucci bag sheā€™s saved up for, weā€™re talking thousands on one item of clothing. There must be loads of them doing it; look at her circle. Unless she funds all their lifestyles too.
God I couldnā€™t cope, and imagine knowing your family were involved in the murder of an innocent little girl. Blows my mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wtf!
All the designer tit in the world she has wouldnā€™t persuade me to be involved in all that tit, looking over your shoulder 24/7, no thank you!
Glad heā€™s been caught, he will get battered in prison

You know what I always wonder, and maybe Iā€™m just naive in all this type of stuff, but if everyone else can see these businesses are a front for laundering money, why canā€™t the police see that? You only have to look at Frans insta to know tit doesnā€™t add up. Sheā€™s off work more than sheā€™s in, always splashing the cash (and it will be cash, not debit card), endless holidays, and designer everything. Not your usual either like say a Gucci bag sheā€™s saved up for, weā€™re talking thousands on one item of clothing. There must be loads of them doing it; look at her circle. Unless she funds all their lifestyles too.
God I couldnā€™t cope, and imagine knowing your family were involved in the murder of an innocent little girl. Blows my mind.
She doesnā€™t seem bothered though does she!! Posting about her ā€œbad her dayā€ on her story when he family name is being thrown around social media and WhatsApp!! So hard faced.

hope their shop goes up in flames the little rats

Reactions: 6
They're all bleeping horrible - Sasha smith the hairdresser her fella (LH) was one of the names getting thrown about for it , Fran Coggins all her family linked to it - these girls were all in Ibiza partying last week when a little girl has been murdered head to toe in designer gear all paid for with proceeds of crime , living their best lives - makes me sick !

these same people & all their mates the day after it were posting echo articles on their Insta stories about poor Olivia saying what's happened to our city..... it's their families and fellas who are involved in it šŸ˜”šŸ¤¢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20