Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to have style like Jess, granted I wouldn’t wear half of what she puts on, but she always looks fabulous

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was anyone else shocked when Jess Flanagan finally revealed her fella? Nothing wrong with him at all but just wouldn’t have out them together as he’s quite 9-5/accountant looking and she always looks like she’s just stepped out a magazine x
9-5 accountant with the up to no good bank balance, that’s why!

Reactions: 3
Was anyone else shocked when Jess Flanagan finally revealed her fella? Nothing wrong with him at all but just wouldn’t have out them together as he’s quite 9-5/accountant looking and she always looks like she’s just stepped out a magazine x
hes a quantity surveyor.. he’s actually best mates with chilly pepper

hes a quantity surveyor.. he’s actually best mates with chilly pepper
it’s her family that are dodgey they’re never out the paper for fraud

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well I enjoyed reading these 2 threads - apart from the sad fucker talking to themselves on 10 different accounts 🤯 seriously, get help.

When are the divorce proceedings anyone know? 😂

Reactions: 3
Right guys I’ve just found out the new Tea on Nikki Hughes and her new fella.
The £10 bag dropper has been ditched for for child property developer how low can this vulture get she will suck the poor lad dry not to mention the actual state of him🤢🤢🤢🤢
Welcome New Member with similar name 🤐
No 💩 eating then. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The £10 bag dropper has been ditched for for child property developer how low can this vulture get she will suck the poor lad dry not to mention the actual state of him🤢🤢🤢🤢
Snide of you to crop Fran out the pic especially one from her 21st Birthday

Reactions: 2
Eeeee why have you basically copied my name?!
I’ll give you your dues, at least you checked the spelling of quarantine was correct before submitting your username. Something I clearly didn’t do 🤣 tried to change mine and I can’t

All that money and the kids go the local primary? I will never understand the logic behind that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t that Francesca Coggins fella? 😴

Isn’t that Francesca Coggins fella? 😴
Fran split with him months ago, he was originally dating candy and ended things pretty quickly when Nikki split with her new fella all very murky if you ask me. How can u do that to a close freind 🤢 she really doesn’t care how she looks. I’ve heard he’s following her round like a puppy dog like the last one😂 Candy and Nikki had a massive row in Ibiza over this child how embarrassing 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The lads a dealer then? Why do these girls all have the same type it’s embarrassing. He wouldn’t be able to pull a handle if he had no cash 🤣🤣🤣😩

Reactions: 1
Fran split with him months ago, he was originally dating candy and ended things pretty quickly when Nikki split with her new fella all very murky if you ask me. How can u do that to a close freind 🤢 she really doesn’t care how she looks. I’ve heard he’s following her round like a puppy dog like the last one😂 Candy and Nikki had a massive row in Ibiza over this child how embarrassing 😳
you chat tit 😩

• Haha