Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is that Cashmans girl is in that little clique???
Cashman bird called Kayleanne she was just about to open a new aesthetics clinic in Knotty ash called Valentina rose- the old self love club shop ! Don't think she's mates with any of them.

yeah @Shazblag same I didn't wana say his name either.

Reactions: 3
Art Hostage is just a southern version of Danny Gee. All the information on Cashman and LH was on facebook since the day after poor Olivia was shot.
I meant Darren Gee not Danny.

Cashman bird called Kayleanne she was just about to open a new aesthetics clinic in Knotty ash called Valentina rose- the old self love club shop ! Don't think she's mates with any of them.
Shes a Sweeney isnt she, all family clique related to the Russel who was nicked with Cashman.

Reactions: 6
I meant Darren Gee not Danny.

Shes a Sweeney isnt she, all family clique related to the Russel who was nicked with Cashman.
Yeah girl that's her !!
That clinic she about to open be as a cover for it all. City is riddled with them all 🐀🐀🐀🐀

Reactions: 8
Apparently its been sold to a mate very fast so as not to lose it, or her mate is now fronting it for coin.
Yes girl , all been closed down on company houses very quick to de associate them ! She will be in hiding probably he knows too much about too many people, she's going to have to leave the city.

Reactions: 4
Yes girl , all been closed down on company houses very quick to de associate them ! She will be in hiding probably he knows too much about too many people, she's going to have to leave the city.
Thats the price you pay, when you sleep with dogs you catch fleas.

According to Darren Gee it is connected to the Ashley Dale case too. S Z named and also tried to kill Joseph Nee brother. What a fucked up load of tit in our city.

Reactions: 9
SZ was he Ashley’s boyfriend??
No her fella called Lee.
SZ is the one getting named for it, they've nicked him on old stuff to get him inside cos they're still building case ! Who knows All kinds flying round the city at the min....

Reactions: 5
it’s all depressing it really is- as you’ve said the city is riddled with them. I wondered why on earth she had started doing PT!! all making sense now

Reactions: 4

yeah @Shazblag same I didn't wana say his name either.
Wow I don’t think she will get within a sniff of knotty ash now 😡
Why they all the same thou, drug dealer fella. Watch worth more than their house and aesthetic clinic 🤣 all claiming tax credits!!!

They're all bleeping horrible - Sasha smith the hairdresser her fella (LH) was one of the names getting thrown about for it , Fran Coggins all her family linked to it - these girls were all in Ibiza partying last week when a little girl has been murdered head to toe in designer gear all paid for with proceeds of crime , living their best lives - makes me sick !

these same people & all their mates the day after it were posting echo articles on their Insta stories about poor Olivia saying what's happened to our city..... it's their families and fellas who are involved in it 😡🤢
Well well well so Sasha is with the other crim who’s surname ends in ….man. One stuck up horrible witch that. No wonder she’s gone private. And that LH was from one scruffy bleep of a family when I was in school. Dregs of society that family

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well well well so Sasha is with the other crim who’s surname ends in ….man. One stuck up horrible witch that. No wonder she’s gone private. And that LH was from one scruffy bleep of a family when I was in school. Dregs of society that family
Yep that's him , she's got a baby to him. She went private & took her profile pic off quick day he got nicked other week !

• Angry
Worse thing is Sasha/Mia Kearns/Fran C all look down their nose at people think there amazing!

• Angry
who is LH Sashas fella?

This probably sounds silly but when I saw the picture of Cashman I was genuinely a bit shocked, I expected some scruffy ket wig type?!? Like how does this end up your life, just shooting at people it’s disgusting! Glad I have my boring life you know, couldn’t be arsed with all that for all the Bottega bags in the world!!!
He’s been doing it since he was a kid 🤦🏼‍♀️ second nature for him absolute madness

but word on the street he’sin mega debt to the coggins

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just imagine if little Olivia had been from one of those vile families. Rest In Peace baby girl. That lot won’t be going where you have gone when their time is up

• Heart
Worse thing is Sasha/Mia Kearns/Fran C all look down their nose at people think there amazing!
What’s their connection to each other? I know Mia is Frans Niece or cousin or whatever, not heard of Sasha?

I wake up every day thinking about how much I hate my job, but my god I wouldn’t swap it to be involved in any of that stuff. Vile.

Fran Cog has no shame does she, going about her business as normal when everyone knows what’s gone on. I’d be disappearing for quite a while if it was me.

What’s their connection to each other? I know Mia is Frans Niece or cousin or whatever, not heard of Sasha?

I wake up every day thinking about how much I hate my job, but my god I wouldn’t swap it to be involved in any of that stuff. Vile.

Fran Cog has no shame does she, going about her business as normal when everyone knows what’s gone on. I’d be disappearing for quite a while if it was me.
Honestly girl I’m glad my life is fucken dull as dishwater compared to this lot honestly I love I can put are heads on our pillows at night knowing no one is coming through our door 🙏🏻

Tell you what I’m more shocked why Steven Gerard is allowing his 18 year old to be seeing a man who’s dad is a well known Irish gangster absolutely blows my mind and this lad lives off Victoria road 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10