Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to have style like Jess, granted I wouldn’t wear half of what she puts on, but she always looks fabulous

Reactions: 4
9-5 accountant with the up to no good bank balance, that’s why!

Reactions: 3
hes a quantity surveyor.. he’s actually best mates with chilly pepper

hes a quantity surveyor.. he’s actually best mates with chilly pepper
it’s her family that are dodgey they’re never out the paper for fraud

Reactions: 7
Well I enjoyed reading these 2 threads - apart from the sad fucker talking to themselves on 10 different accounts seriously, get help.

When are the divorce proceedings anyone know?

Reactions: 3
Welcome New Member with similar name
No eating then.

Reactions: 9
Snide of you to crop Fran out the pic especially one from her 21st Birthday

Reactions: 2
Eeeee why have you basically copied my name?!
I’ll give you your dues, at least you checked the spelling of quarantine was correct before submitting your username. Something I clearly didn’t do tried to change mine and I can’t

All that money and the kids go the local primary? I will never understand the logic behind that

Reactions: 11
Isn’t that Francesca Coggins fella?

Isn’t that Francesca Coggins fella?
Fran split with him months ago, he was originally dating candy and ended things pretty quickly when Nikki split with her new fella all very murky if you ask me. How can u do that to a close freind she really doesn’t care how she looks. I’ve heard he’s following her round like a puppy dog like the last one Candy and Nikki had a massive row in Ibiza over this child how embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The lads a dealer then? Why do these girls all have the same type it’s embarrassing. He wouldn’t be able to pull a handle if he had no cash

Reactions: 1
you chat shit