Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am sick of seeing mollie’s grid everywhere. Even the likes of boohoo maternity there she is modelling. Cheeky twit. Can someone make a thread on her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhh mate is anyone onto that Erin Borini and her fake posh accent 😭😭😭
Struggling massively when I hear it!!!! I’m sure she was just a ‘normal’ girl before she got with her man! Now all of a sudden she’s gone all Kate Middleton on us 🙄

Cringeworthy beyond words this fella isn't he , absolute helmet. View attachment 1530900
He needs to have a day off in that Terry towelling! Like a man child walking round Miami in those hideous classes! It’s like he’s gone baby gap / Lego head / Liam Gallagher / drake!

Cringeworthy beyond words this fella isn't he , absolute helmet. View attachment 1530900
He needs to have a day off in that Terry towelling! Like a man child walking round Miami in those hideous classes! It’s like he’s gone baby gap / Lego head / Liam Gallagher / drake!

Reactions: 3
Hahahahahaha fuckin hell. No words. Looks shite and in a terrible place. Plus a shrivelled, tapered, small vegetable to represent your fella 🌶 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen that chilli tattoo then. Are they even engaged?! She’s like a love sick puppy.

That Candy put up a good picture of Saffie Khan didn’t she?! Showcasing the nose of her ancestors 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just seen that chilli tattoo then. Are they even engaged?! She’s like a love sick puppy.

That Candy put up a good picture of Saffie Khan didn’t she?! Showcasing the nose of her ancestors 🤣🤣
😂😂😂 who needs enemies

Off topic but is Jess Flanagan Jon Flanagans sister, do they not speak as he has just had a baby and I don’t even think she has acknowledged it? I might be wrong just seems so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 who needs enemies

Off topic but is Jess Flanagan Jon Flanagans sister, do they not speak as he has just had a baby and I don’t even think she has acknowledged it? I might be wrong just seems so strange
I’m sure the family don’t like his girlfriend but have to tolerate her now, she’s got 2 kids from a previous relationship she’s a few years older than him. It’s the one he was in court over for hitting in the street.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Aah how sad though it’s still her baby nephew after all. Especially considering she has a new baby. Families eh!!
imagine your fella hitting you in the street and it’s all over the press you then have a baby with him 🙄

Reactions: 6
Was anyone else shocked when Jess Flanagan finally revealed her fella? Nothing wrong with him at all but just wouldn’t have out them together as he’s quite 9-5/accountant looking and she always looks like she’s just stepped out a magazine x

Reactions: 6
I’m sure the family don’t like his girlfriend but have to tolerate her now, she’s got 2 kids from a previous relationship she’s a few years older than him. It’s the one he was in court over for hitting in the street.
Yer this is true

Reactions: 1