Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to derail thing but anyone noticed how many people are claiming to be that jake McLeans gf today on his funeral? Very tragic, but I find it nuts that there’s girls in Liverpool/Essex etc who are all coming out the wood works today all claiming it…bizarre!!

Reactions: 9
Omg I thought the exact same, like wasn’t he meant to be with Yasmin off Towie an now that glow aesthetic Holly has put up a big story about him being her bf 😬 Maybe he had multiple girls on the go 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg I thought the exact same, like wasn’t he meant to be with Yasmin off Towie an now that glow aesthetic Holly has put up a big story about him being her bf 😬 Maybe he had multiple girls on the go 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know right - it’s mad? Can’t imagine how they must feel cos obv it’s so tragic but like wtf - will the real girlfriend please stand up 🥴🥴🥴😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Ha ha ha STOP!! Me and my friend were talking about that. I know Holly was with him at the start of the year and I think her and Yaz knew about one another. But then there’s Chelsey Healey also posting about him and that Georgia. Funeral full of chicks.

Reactions: 1
Not to derail thing but anyone noticed how many people are claiming to be that jake McLeans gf today on his funeral? Very tragic, but I find it nuts that there’s girls in Liverpool/Essex etc who are all coming out the wood works today all claiming it…bizarre!!
Wow how cringe! Who are the girls from Liverpool?

Oh my god I am SO late to the game reading this thread but I am HOWLING in bed at the mad comments from clearly one person on about 7 different accounts my husband is going to kick me out the bed in a min 🤣🤣

so far I’ve got:
Niki eats tit x10000368292
She beats up disabled kids
She’s a drug addict and alcoholic
Her bf is gay

what entertainment omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No tea sorry! Is she the one with all the tattoos? Another one who opens an academy, closed it down, opened a salon closed that down. Wtf is all that about just make a plan an stick to it 🙄

No tea sorry! Is she the one with all the tattoos? Another one who opens an academy, closed it down, opened a salon closed that down. Wtf is all that about just make a plan an stick to it 🙄
yeah literally that’s what I was thinking! She seemed to be doing well and then I checked her insta and she hasn’t posted since 2019 wtf!

Think she is still online under kitty lash holly.
must be some sort of tax fiddle all this opening and closing places then changing insta accounts!!!

Reactions: 2
Think she is still online under kitty lash holly.
must be some sort of tax fiddle all this opening and closing places then changing insta accounts!!!
thanks girl! Just had a nose so she’s pregnant due in 2 months and looks to be doing appointments in a garden shed at the bottom of her mums garden!

I think they are, they've got the same facial features. I think I read a few pages back though there was an argument in the family so the sides don't speak, which is sad x

I think they are, they've got the same facial features. I think I read a few pages back though there was an argument in the family so the sides don't speak, which is sad x
Noticed Candy and fam were there, and Saffie (looking totally different to her insta) but no sign of Hollie 🤔

Don’t get the hype at all over that Mollie. She’s got a gorgeous figure but a huge fod and a ‘meh’ face. Cringe over that stupid necklace too, reminds me of those tacky ‘dad’ rings out of the Argos years ago

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just nosed at the wedding pics, how gorgeous does the bride look!!

And Candy is beautiful too. Her shop is by mine so I see her round and about. She’s stunning, it fills me with self loathing when I’m bouncing round with talc in my hair and 18 chins 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7