Mollie corish mollieee.c h

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she has that tattoo! An actual chilli though PMSL

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s stunning, and I’m not being bitchy I’ll be the first to tell someone they’re gorgeous. She’s got a model body but that’s about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I do think she is unreal to be fair but what they did to Holly b was disgusting, it was discussed on Nikki Hughes thread has anyone got the tea

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is the Dad dodgy, or people chatting tit as per?
I don’t know tbh, I don’t know anything at all about them except Mary their nan is KU, I just know that when you google corish Liverpool the first thing that comes up about Anthony corish is nothing to do with them, I know him haha well I know his bird

Reactions: 3
I’m sure someone said Kevin Corish, might be wrong. Failed developer was investigated to do with his dodgy dealings with the council. Which doesn’t surprise you knowing Liverpool CC
Mums now an interior designer in London!?

Reactions: 2
I do think she is unreal to be fair but what they did to Holly b was disgusting, it was discussed on Nikki Hughes thread has anyone got the tea
I’d bet my house he’ll do the same to her. I couldn’t relax if it was my fella. I’m glad that Holly B has found happiness with someone else. It’s one thing to be cheated (horrendous in itself) on but imagine walking in on them shagging in your own bed 🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So does anybody have any tea on her? I’m not from Liverpool so have nothing to add/bring, I just saw her on insta and on another thread people were alluding to all sorts of gossip, yet since I joined this thread there has been none at all revealed? I’m wondering why her boyfriend is never shown? How she affords/maintains her lifestyle? And what the scandal is?

Reactions: 1