Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am sick of seeing mollie’s grid everywhere. Even the likes of boohoo maternity there she is modelling. Cheeky twat. Can someone make a thread on her

Reactions: 10
Ahhh mate is anyone onto that Erin Borini and her fake posh accent
Struggling massively when I hear it!!!! I’m sure she was just a ‘normal’ girl before she got with her man! Now all of a sudden she’s gone all Kate Middleton on us

Cringeworthy beyond words this fella isn't he , absolute helmet. View attachment 1530900
He needs to have a day off in that Terry towelling! Like a man child walking round Miami in those hideous classes! It’s like he’s gone baby gap / Lego head / Liam Gallagher / drake!

Cringeworthy beyond words this fella isn't he , absolute helmet. View attachment 1530900
He needs to have a day off in that Terry towelling! Like a man child walking round Miami in those hideous classes! It’s like he’s gone baby gap / Lego head / Liam Gallagher / drake!

Reactions: 3
Hahahahahaha fuckin hell. No words. Looks shite and in a terrible place. Plus a shrivelled, tapered, small vegetable to represent your fella

Reactions: 7
Just seen that chilli tattoo then. Are they even engaged?! She’s like a love sick puppy.

That Candy put up a good picture of Saffie Khan didn’t she?! Showcasing the nose of her ancestors

Reactions: 11
Just seen that chilli tattoo then. Are they even engaged?! She’s like a love sick puppy.

That Candy put up a good picture of Saffie Khan didn’t she?! Showcasing the nose of her ancestors
who needs enemies

Off topic but is Jess Flanagan Jon Flanagans sister, do they not speak as he has just had a baby and I don’t even think she has acknowledged it? I might be wrong just seems so strange

Reactions: 9
who needs enemies

Off topic but is Jess Flanagan Jon Flanagans sister, do they not speak as he has just had a baby and I don’t even think she has acknowledged it? I might be wrong just seems so strange
I’m sure the family don’t like his girlfriend but have to tolerate her now, she’s got 2 kids from a previous relationship she’s a few years older than him. It’s the one he was in court over for hitting in the street.

Reactions: 8
Aah how sad though it’s still her baby nephew after all. Especially considering she has a new baby. Families eh!!
imagine your fella hitting you in the street and it’s all over the press you then have a baby with him

Reactions: 6
Was anyone else shocked when Jess Flanagan finally revealed her fella? Nothing wrong with him at all but just wouldn’t have out them together as he’s quite 9-5/accountant looking and she always looks like she’s just stepped out a magazine x

Reactions: 6
I’m sure the family don’t like his girlfriend but have to tolerate her now, she’s got 2 kids from a previous relationship she’s a few years older than him. It’s the one he was in court over for hitting in the street.
Yer this is true

Reactions: 1