Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How vile is Ellis.. surely if you was Robbie you’d realise how much of a child she is. What a nasty little man she is

100% been to turkey..I think he’s had stuff to his face done as well
I’d probably turn lesbian if I had to wake up next to Robbie’s scrawny weasel head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How vile is Ellis.. surely if you was Robbie you’d realise how much of a child she is. What a nasty little man she is

duck offfffff what has happened to his head!!!! Is that photoshopped? He looks like a mushroom

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Head like a bulb 💡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Olivia is the biggest cow ever
Is she!!!! Do tell!!!
She’s forever posting thousands of pounds worth of bags holidays and works as a hairdresser! No shade on hairdressers like but f*ck me I didn’t think they earned so much! The London rental will be about 3k per month!! What’s Bobby big balls game in the smoke then 🤔

Head like a bulb 💡
She a f*cking show! Looks corpse like on that picture. So come on girls as if Ellis would have gone with Robbie pre glow up!!! He looks about 50 very pointy features!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is she!!!! Do tell!!!
She’s forever posting thousands of pounds worth of bags holidays and works as a hairdresser! No shade on hairdressers like but f*ck me I didn’t think they earned so much! The London rental will be about 3k per month!! What’s Bobby big balls game in the smoke then 🤔

She a f*cking show! Looks corpse like on that picture. So come on girls as if Ellis would have gone with Robbie pre glow up!!! He looks about 50 very pointy features!
Literally only have that she shagged Martin Garrix in the toilets in town.
She’s hated by everyone in Jordana Lawton .. she’s just a horrible person how she is to others

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s hated by everyone in Jordana Lawton .. she’s just a horrible person how she is to others
I thought she worked for Jordanna and was her friend? Shagging in toilets… wait, what 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

He looks like the tefal advert man. If you’re too young to remember give it a google.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This picture has me screaming yano , the little legs swinging sitting on the wing. What a bleeping helmet hahaha. 🤢🤢🤢 couldn't go near that for all the money in the world
94880276-EFC0-4D97-B3D0-3E73E88DCEA0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh this is juicy. I never knew that.

Isn’t Jordana Lawton like 10 years older than her fella? They are all trying to hard to be edgy and cool on Instagram with the beige pallet and pics of coffee 🙄

Reactions: 7
I think she tries too hard. She’s almost 40. Her kids cute though and her fella isn’t bad looking.
He’s really really skinny in real life. I thought he was nice looking but in person he’s like a boy.

She’s had a nose job which I think took years off her appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s really really skinny in real life. I thought he was nice looking but in person he’s like a boy.

She’s had a nose job which I think took years off her appearance
Has she! I didn’t even notice that one 🙈

I thought his new bird was some tall, leggy model. She’s 5ft 4!

Last edited: