Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye apparantly they were in her bed 😱😱😱
Someone made up a fake insta at the time with all kinds of stuff slagging off Mollie an her family, dunno where it went tho, never thought to screenshot it at the time. Feel like a thread on her would be interesting 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is prob a stupid question but is holly a braithwaite as in the loaded shop fitters braithwaites?

Reactions: 2
This is prob a stupid question but is holly a braithwaite as in the loaded shop fitters braithwaites?
Yes cousins but the family have fell out so they don’t all speak
All cut from the same cloth though live off their parents (although fair play to holly she is trying to do her own thing with power)

Reactions: 4
Years ago my auntie worked in George Henry Lees.
Apparently one of the shops best customers was the guy who owns braithewaite’s wife. Then all of a sudden she stopped coming in. Turns out their mansion in calderstones was robbed by masked burglars who tied them up and it got pretty nasty. They had loads of cash, valuables and jewellery taken and she was so shaken up she turned into a recluse for a while (who wouldn’t!) 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Apparently one of the shops best customers was the guy who owns braithewaite’s wife. Then all of a sudden she stopped coming in. Turns out their mansion in calderstones was robbed by masked burglars who tied them up and it got pretty nasty. They had loads of cash, valuables and jewellery taken and she was so shaken up she turned into a recluse for a while (who wouldn’t!) 😱
Who are the braithewaites is it josh and Luke? Are they hollys family. Never knew that just assumed they had the same surname

Yes, think the family is old money though and they are currently in charge of the business

Reactions: 1
Ellis needs to pack it in on the kids birthdays posting all the big extravagant displays on Instagram...... making it like a competition what they've done & got for the kids the day after Nikki's celebration. Proper obvious what she's doing, if Robbie wants to post it sound but she needs to stay in her bleeping lane. She did the same on the little girls birthday too , all photographs of the presents and decorations. Can't stand girls like that, I'd be fuming if I was Nikki someone posting my kids like that playing games.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ellis needs to pack it in on the kids birthdays posting all the big extravagant displays on Instagram...... making it like a competition what they've done & got for the kids the day after Nikki's celebration. Proper obvious what she's doing, if Robbie wants to post it sound but she needs to stay in her bleeping lane. She did the same on the little girls birthday too , all photographs of the presents and decorations. Can't stand girls like that, I'd be fuming if I was Nikki someone posting my kids like that playing games.
Totally agree and I’ve said it once I’ll say it again it’s all for the gram with her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t the dad get done for a failed development in town? Think that was only tip of the iceberg tbh, I’m sure that’s why they all moved down to London x
Have they! Didn’t know that, thought it was just mollie that moved!

wish there was a thread on Alex Curran/Gerrard too, must be loads of goss. Her ma looks like she’s had loads of work done

Reactions: 4
Have they! Didn’t know that, thought it was just mollie that moved!

wish there was a thread on Alex Curran/Gerrard too, must be loads of goss. Her ma looks like she’s had loads of work done
Alex grew up round my ways and to be fair to her she’s stayed out the limelight maybe a bit of a hoe back in the day but she’s nothing compared to the other wags 🤣 let’s get a mollie one going love a bit of goss her ma used to have her hair done in Barbara Daley always flashing the designer back then her fella was a drug dealer turned property developer as they do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think her dad had another heart attack not long ago. They used to live in St Helen’s by Taylor Park.

Reactions: 1
Aw she died a while back didn't she 😢 x