Nikki Grahame of big brother fame passes away aged 38.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart went out to her mother on This Morning, Nikki suffered for years with anorexia, I hope that she finds peace now, she was what you see is what you get.

Reactions: 3
Poor Nikki, she seemed like such a sweetheart, not a bad bone in her body. I was truly rooting for her and it’s just so incredibly sad. God bless her. 😭

Reactions: 5
Rest in peace Nikki.
I can’t even imagine how her friends and family are feeling, and my heart goes out to anyone here who’s been through anything similar.
I know she was seriously ill, but it’s still a shock, she was such a strong character.

Reactions: 4
I’m gutted out of all the BB contestants I think Nikki was the most fondly remembered.
Bless her the fact she was too scared to eat as the gyms were closed is heartbreaking.
I hope she’s at peace now.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Even though I wasn't a fan of her at the time she definitely made an incredible housemate. Her moments made her series iconic. A sad end. RIP.

Reactions: 2
I had the pleasure of working with Nikki a few years ago. The loveliest lady, so very kind and funny. She let me ask her all the BB questions and told me gossip regarding working in media and people in real life (like Ashlyne/ Pete/Imogen/ Rylan) She bought me a little gift when we stopped working together. I had emailed her when I heard she went into rehab. I didn't think she would read it but I still wanted to send her my best wishes for her health. So sad 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I just saw this, very sad but seemed inevitable seeing how ill she had got again. What a shame she couldn't be helped.

Reactions: 1
My favourite ever housemate - so gutted that she couldn’t beat it. I hope she is at peace now. 😢

Reactions: 1
My favourite Nikki moment that I reference all the time - “he’s got a mountain of cornflakes and a whole bag of sugar”. RIP angel x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Such sad news. I’m struggling to understand how she can have been in a treatment facility but still pass away. Surely they would have the ability to stop this from happening. Although I don’t know a huge amount about anorexia so perhaps I’m mistaken.

Reactions: 5
So devastating. I had an eating disorder for 10 years and now work in the field and every time you hear of somebody else passing its still such a shock. It's such a complex illness and takes such a hold on every aspect of the sufferers life. I have met her a few times and she's always been such a lovely sweet girl ❤
Sadly when you are an adult with an eating disorder there comes a point where they are so underfunded and under resourced that if you are not able to engage with treatment or have not reached recovery after so many years under ED services there isn't much left that can be done, which is why the gofundme was set up for private treatment 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nikki grahame....
You WERE big brother.....
Rest in peace my darling...

Sleep well now xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Such sad news. I’m struggling to understand how she can have been in a treatment facility but still pass away. Surely they would have the ability to stop this from happening. Although I don’t know a huge amount about anorexia so perhaps I’m mistaken.
Extreme malnutrition causes organ failure, once it starts there's not a great deal you can do to stop it.

Reactions: 12
Ah man, that’s so sad. I was literally quoting her earlier saying ‘Who is she?!’
She was a Big Brother legend. RIP.
I was only thinking of you quoting her when I heard, she was such an iconic memorable part of Big Brother and that quote will go down in history. I always had a soft spot for her as you could see how broken and fragile she really was. So so sad 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6