Nikitahairextensions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought that too, those Turkish pearly whites, won't be sooo white with red wine
I personally think the teeth are awful looking to white and to big for her mouth, turkey are just giving everyone the exact same teeth, her own teeth before suited her better

Reactions: 3
Why is she getting so much praise for her Chinese tat, surely people couldn't be that stupid thinking she actually created these products 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she still hasn’t put batteries in her smoke alarm 🤯🤯🤯 if people are stupid enough to buy that tat from her then they deserve paying over the odds! All her products are available on Ali express. Same as Colour me bootiful shite 🙄

Reactions: 6
So she didn't buy a house just a new Salon, she is another one who is never content in life has to bigger and doing better than anyone eles I noticed

Reactions: 2
That baby voice she puts on, gack,, dear jesus, eat a burger ffs,
The on pink paint is tacky as feck,
No class, it looks so cheap
What’s the harm in growing your business though?
How is growing a business importing cheap Chinese tat with her name printed on them that she is charging double for ? she is fooling herself and her customers who are stupid enough to believe she created them products 🤷 😂

• Heart
How is growing a business importing cheap Chinese tat with her name printed on them that she is charging double for ? she is fooling herself and her customers who are stupid enough to believe she created them products 🤷 😂
Yeah I get it..she clearly didn’t make the stuff herself and all that and yes the salon is very tacky. But surely everyone who has a business’ goal is to be ‘bigger and better’. That’s how businesses work.

Ok the fact she’s now bragging about the fact that her size 6 uniform doesn’t fit her. Is it normal for a mum of 2 kids to be that small 🙈

Ok the fact she’s now bragging about the fact that her size 6 uniform doesn’t fit her. Is it normal for a mum of 2 kids to be that small 🙈
[/QUOTE]
She doesn't get time to eat she is always saying on her stories she hasn't ate today as she has been that busy, running a business or not she should be making the time for herself to eat and look after herself I don't think that is one bit healthy I think thats way she is a size 6

She doesn't get time to eat she is always saying on her stories she hasn't ate today as she has been that busy, running a business or not she should be making the time for herself to eat and look after herself I don't think that is one bit healthy I think thats way she is a size 6
[/QUOTE]
Definitely don’t agree with that when she has 2 young babies she should be looking out for herself more

Definitely don’t agree with that when she has 2 young babies she should be looking out for herself more
[/QUOTE]
She's another that needs help, energy drinks, coffee and cigarettes all day apparently, that's what she lives on,

The on uniforms are not appropriate in a salon, she looks like a fish, maybe that's the look under the sea lol

• Haha
She needs to move her son into the next stage car seat. From her stories yesterday it looks like his head has outgrown the seat and has no protection.

If you read this Nikita, please change seats for your sons safety.

Is she naturally thin or does she have an ED?
She constantly goes on about how she hasn't ate all day, and after Xmas she had a story up sayin she over ate during xmas and felt bad about it and was going to be strict on herself, most of her clients and followers are young girls, I personally don't think she should of put up she was a size 4 as the affect that could have on somebody, between constantly flaunting her size 4 body and constantly Going on about how she feels like a man/ tomboy without her hair extensions in she Has annoyed me, it's like ur only classed as attractive if u are skinny with long hair down to her ankles, she can piss off 😂

• Heart