Nikitahairextensions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s letting her 4 year old daughter get a gel polish. Ffs this is what is wrong with the world

Reactions: 1
She’s letting her 4 year old daughter get a gel polish. Ffs this is what is wrong with the world
Next she will have hair extensions in her hair
What nail salon is doing jel nails on a 4 year old child? They can get into Trouble for that as the age limit is 12 I think it's a disgrace nothing wrong with abit of normal polish but not gel nails on a 4 year old child

Attachments

Putting videos up of your children in the bath is so so wrong and a total violations and also the constant filtering of them makes it look like you are ashamed of them

Putting videos up of your children in the bath is so so wrong and a total violations and also the constant filtering of them makes it look like you are ashamed of them
I seen that and was disgusted does she never give them kids any privacy, that annoyed me so much no child or anyone should be filmed in a bath , and why would u do a story to put up on Instagram when u are bathing ur children 🤷

It's so wrong, plus that sniffing does she do drugs.

She's such an immature witch, that gacky voice would do your nut in

Reactions: 2
Since she’s moved into that new house she’s now acting like Mrs hinch. Can’t go to bed unless everything it clean up hoovering at 2am. Never was like that in her old place

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The old house was just rented tho wasn’t it ? So maybe it’s different now she owns it 🤣 still no way I’d be hoovering at that time

£14.99 but I do think there is something different about hers size and material and they come in packaging etc but who knows 😅