Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doire99

Naw the laugh of her on insta stories talking about how her and the daughter have the same eyes, and that’s all she wanted in a daughter😂 it’s literally the only thing left on Nikita’s face that’s her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seen her last week at the bowling alley, she was wearing her work tunic. That's like a surgeon going out for a game of bowls in his scrubs. Wise up, your uniform is ridiculous looking! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how this isn't the most active thread on tattle sometimes😂 We all love our wains but Jesus Christ! She's is going to have that wee girl the biggest puke in Derry!
It blows my mind too why this thread isn't on fire! She's easily one of the most unlikeable and unrelatable girls on social media!

• Heart
I’m surprised at how little attention/posts this thread gets, considering she is so active on instagram and Facebook with every detail of her life I’d have thought she would have rubbed so many more people the wrong way. Especially considering how she portrays that she’s a perfect wife perfect mum and has an amazing perfect life with every post.

It's all an act. Mr Doherty has a wandering eye and he has acted upon it on multiple occasions.

• Wow

Louise208

Chatty Member
Nikita Doherty hair extensions based in Londonderry

Is it just me or does anyone eles think she stuck up and absolutely loves herself, I find her so boring and fake she is just another wannabe

doire99

It blows my mind too why this thread isn't on fire! She's easily one of the most unlikeable and unrelatable girls on social media!
Same! I’ve said this before I can’t understand how little traction this thread gets! Everything is so flashy and fake and just constant boasting of how she has the perfect life and there’s absolutely nothing relatable or even enjoyable about her content it’s just constantly pushing how perfect she is,

Louise208

Chatty Member
I don't like her she is unrealistic, the constant stories of how much she loves her kids what is she trying to prove yes I love my kids but I don't feel the need to broadcast cast all the time, she never seems to have a bad day of parenting which all people do no kids are good 24/7 mothethood is so hard good and bad days but everything is always perfect which is not real life 🤷 I don't like how she portraits motherhood as it isn't always flowers and sunshine everyday I find her extremely fake and just so unrelateable

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Ontheball

I wonder how this isn't the most active thread on tattle sometimes😂 We all love our wains but Jesus Christ! She's is going to have that wee girl the biggest puke in Derry!

• Haha

doire99

I’m surprised at how little attention/posts this thread gets, considering she is so active on instagram and Facebook with every detail of her life I’d have thought she would have rubbed so many more people the wrong way. Especially considering how she portrays that she’s a perfect wife perfect mum and has an amazing perfect life with every post.

Nicegirl102

You must be very friendly with her Sarahjames as your on this forum sticking up for her constantly😂 she has stated loads of times before that she has made the products and had a massive input to the ingredients and how they are all made etc, even when she came out with the hair brushes she claimed she designed the bristles when they where all bought off Aliexpress and the shampoo for kids she claimed she wanted to 'come up and make something kid friendly' so she has many of times tried to let people believe she has made these products!!

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
What the actual f**k is that cheap tacky pink SHITE of a salon all about, it's awful looking
It's cheap and nasty, that girl has no taste whatsoever

It would actually make me feel sick, her bake on everything

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Shead2020

Before she got her teeth done she never came on talking at all without a silly animal filter or voice on. Now she never fucks up. And I'm sorry but the final straw for me was clipping up her fucking pj top to one side tonight so you could see her stomach. Like seriously who gets into jammys and thinks of ways to make them sexier. She pure adores herself

doire99

Two performing monkeys for wains, it's so boring and fake.
This!!! I feel like everything she does is so performative, like who decides to take children to Las Vegas?? It’s just for the soppy ‘gram’ posts about how they got married there. I can see her pulling a CMB and getting the wains to do an mini wedding photoshoot

Lovederry123

She’s a complete dose. I had my hair extensions done with her once and they was terrible too. She only takes cash and probably pays very little tax.Got them removed after 6 weeks. While I was in the salon she told me that she had an eating disorder and that she would probably never be able to have children naturally. She said she had damaged her liver or something and that her poo was pure white. TMI 🤢🤢🤢 and low and behold the next thing you know she’s pregnant! She done nothing but chat shit about people the whole time. She’s fake as fuck. Anddddd her new hair line 🙄 white label crap that lots of other salons in Derry now have too with their own branding 🙄 I got her brushes on eBay for £2 and she is selling for £10. No wonder she drives a Range Rover! She’s just as bad as cmb and it’s only a matter of time before the same thing happens to her.

that’s probably why he hasn’t got any social media accounts then, or a job or friends lol
I saw him out working with the council cleaning the streets in a hi viz jacket so I'm assuming that's his job. Otherwise it's community service for having to put up with that dose!

Baffled as to why her thread isn't busting at the seams! Why are people so sucked in by her?! I take a redner every time I think about her appearance on the chavvy, z list awards show presenting an award 🙈