Nikitahairextensions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she naturally thin or does she have an ED?
She told me the very first time that I met her that she used to have an ed. She said her poo was white because she had done so much damage to her organs. There were other people in the salon when she told me. I was completely shocked. She also told me she couldn’t have babies because of it and then she was pregnant a few months after so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She constantly goes on about how she hasn't ate all day, and after Xmas she had a story up sayin she over ate during xmas and felt bad about it and was going to be strict on herself, most of her clients and followers are young girls, I personally don't think she should of put up she was a size 4 as the affect that could have on somebody, between constantly flaunting her size 4 body and constantly Going on about how she feels like a man/ tomboy without her hair extensions in she Has annoyed me, it's like ur only classed as attractive if u are skinny with long hair down to her ankles, she can piss off 😂
I don't like to chat about people's looks but to me her body is unattractive, there is nothing womanly about it, it's almost childlike with no curves or shape and I despise hair extensions and fake tan, they are cheap and tacky, I would never aspire to look like her, she is a pretty girl and I think she is ruining herself

What the actual feck, is that tango tit at
Promoting size 4
Out in a bikini pretending she's on holidays, It's Fecking freezing

You and them teeth and that gacky baby voice you put on, needs to do one

Your as fake as your tan, She's one twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember when the girls in her salon bought her kids training bras and she was so proud wearing them because they fitted her :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
How is she getting her nails and eyelashes done,

On talking again with that twit baby voice, showing off her Turkish teeth and her rings that don't fit her, which she bought herself

Makes no sense, if she’s clearly had her nails and lashes done just get one of the girls to put your extensions in for you? 😂 Also can’t cope at the bikini videos and it about 8 degrees. The bottoms were literally hanging off her too.

Having got extensions done by Nikita a few times I definitely think she is dodging paying a lot of tax etc it’s always cash she needs and I think she just makes up prices as she goes along too 😬 her extensions are lovely on someone with long hair already but she literally can’t cut hair to suit the extensions it’s just a rough blend of the hair with a razor and hopes for the best that it will sit nice long enough to take a pretty picture.
I’d mine done once and paid a serious amount of money for extensions and I’ve short bobbed hair. She didn’t even blend it in. You could clearly see my own hair versus the extensions. The front was even worse looking I had to always have it clipped up. Had to take them out and I paid over £300.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She done mine at the beginning of last year and the amount of money I had to spend getting them fixed by another extensionist was awful. I lost lots of hair because they were fitted so poorly. Wouldn't go near her again.

The bitching she does while your in her chair also about her clients is disgraceful. She has no shame at all was, slabbering about the people who pay her bills and put food on her table.

Also notice the fresh claws and lashes, wonder who is doing them?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That new Salon did she buy it or is she just renting it ?

She done mine at the beginning of last year and the amount of money I had to spend getting them fixed by another extensionist was awful. I lost lots of hair because they were fitted so poorly. Wouldn't go near her again.

The bitching she does while your in her chair also about her clients is disgraceful. She has no shame at all was, slabbering about the people who pay her bills and put food on her table.

Also notice the fresh claws and lashes, wonder who is doing them?
I think her extensions are awful but she gets so much praise for them 🤷

The salon has been painted pink. What a surprise!! She had a real opportunity to create a new modern salon but off course this one will be over the top pink, glitter, unicorns, fairies and the entire tacky works :sick:

• Sick
Have use Ever seen anything as tacky, pink inside and out even down to the bags and gift vouchers ,why does everything have to be all pink it's so cheap looking pink overload 🤢

• Sick
You ever here so much talk about chairs in your life?
There is bigger and more important things happening in the world right now, but sure never mind at least this moron got her chairs.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
You ever here so much talk about chairs in your life?
There is bigger and more important things happening in the world right now, but sure never mind at least this moron got her chairs.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I was expecting them to look amazing after all the crying she was doing about them 😂

• Haha
What the actual f**k is that cheap tacky pink SHITE of a salon all about, it's awful looking
It's cheap and nasty, that girl has no taste whatsoever

It would actually make me feel sick, her bake on everything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus her voice would wake the flippin dead, can't listen to her.

As for the salon I have never seen tack like it in my life. Her name and face on everything. She loves herself the absolute dose lol.

Jesus her voice would wake the flippin dead, can't listen to her.

As for the salon I have never seen tack like it in my life. Her name and face on everything. She loves herself the absolute dose lol.
I can't even stand to watch her these last few days, am not saying she shouldn't buy a house or salon it's her life fair play to her, but what I don't like is the consent bragging about it I find it all abit of a slap in the face for other people who are struggling to make ends meet at the moment and can hardly afford to put a meal on the table then u have her coming on rubbing it in peoples faces look at me I brought my own house, my own salon can she not just keep it private to herself, it's like look at me am so much better then everyone eles it's just the vibe am getting from her she is such an attention seeker and show off

Reactions: 5
I can't even stand to watch her these last few days, am not saying she shouldn't buy a house or salon it's her life fair play to her, but what I don't like is the consent bragging about it I find it all abit of a slap in the face for other people who are struggling to make ends meet at the moment and can hardly afford to put a meal on the table then u have her coming on rubbing it in peoples faces look at me I brought my own house, my own salon can she not just keep it private to herself, it's like look at me am so much better then everyone eles it's just the vibe am getting from her she is such an attention seeker and show off
I get that vibe off her aswell. And it’s not even ‘we’ bought a house it’s ‘I’. It’s like she’s implying it was all her and no help from her husband. She said something like ‘I am so happy I was able to provide a house for my family to live in’ I thought that a bit strange she was giving him no credit. And that lad seems to do an awful lot for her running around into all hours doing what she needs

What the feck is that head voice

Does she do drugs, she sniffs a lot and pulls weird expressions with her mouth when speaking, it's so strange