Nikitahairextensions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikita Doherty hair extensions based in Londonderry

Is it just me or does anyone eles think she stuck up and absolutely loves herself, I find her so boring and fake she is just another wannabe

Reactions: 8
Very strange for a business woman not to have one single review especially when apparently she is classed as the queen of hair extensions 😂 and as for h crappy new product line u don't kind me love all brought from China and just ur name stuck on the front of it but telling people she created it absolute bullshite, she is talentless as duck and has no personality just a month piece and as for her and the hubby they make me cringe so cheesy 🤢

Reactions: 6
It’s the meal promotion that gets me for somebody who shares Jamie’s chinese as their only meal and exists on cigarettes & boost

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nikita used to do cmb hair extensions, I think they had a fallout cause Danielle and Nikita don't follow each other on Instagram no more I reckon she would be hard to work for

Reactions: 1
The horse, swing and $$$ machine are so cheap looking,

She flaunts that she is only a size 6,
She's always working late....

Sleeps on the sofa....

Slabbers about her range rover, LV bag, Gucci trainers,

Minging in fake tan,

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The horse, swing and $$$ machine are so cheap looking,

She flaunts that she is only a size 6,
She's always working late....

Sleeps on the sofa....

Slabbers about her range rover, LV bag, Gucci trainers,

Minging in fake tan,
Couldn't agree with u more 😂, she done my hair extensions once and they was awful looking people actually commented on how badly they was applied, I think she overrated, also her personality I have never met someone so fake and full of themselfs in my life,the constant hair flicking she does is so annoying, she has a story up the other day about having the hair extensions out and she now has anorexic hair that really annoyed me

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s a complete dose. I had my hair extensions done with her once and they was terrible too. She only takes cash and probably pays very little tax.Got them removed after 6 weeks. While I was in the salon she told me that she had an eating disorder and that she would probably never be able to have children naturally. She said she had damaged her liver or something and that her poo was pure white. TMI 🤢🤢🤢 and low and behold the next thing you know she’s pregnant! She done nothing but chat tit about people the whole time. She’s fake as duck. Anddddd her new hair line 🙄 white label crap that lots of other salons in Derry now have too with their own branding 🙄 I got her brushes on eBay for £2 and she is selling for £10. No wonder she drives a Range Rover! She’s just as bad as cmb and it’s only a matter of time before the same thing happens to her.

Reactions: 6
What's going on with the salons in the town, bringing/launching new products??

Where are these being manufactured,

What's in them ?

Trading standards would have a field day..

What would happen if someone took an allergic reaction ????

She’s a complete dose. I had my hair extensions done with her once and they was terrible too. She only takes cash and probably pays very little tax.Got them removed after 6 weeks. While I was in the salon she told me that she had an eating disorder and that she would probably never be able to have children naturally. She said she had damaged her liver or something and that her poo was pure white. TMI 🤢🤢🤢 and low and behold the next thing you know she’s pregnant! She done nothing but chat tit about people the whole time. She’s fake as duck. Anddddd her new hair line 🙄 white label crap that lots of other salons in Derry now have too with their own branding 🙄 I got her brushes on eBay for £2 and she is selling for £10. No wonder she drives a Range Rover! She’s just as bad as cmb and it’s only a matter of time before the same thing happens to her.
Yep the time I was in she done nothing but gossip she is common as duck

Reactions: 1
Finally someone has made a thread of her! She's the biggest wannabe influencer I ever seen, full of tit, thinks she's based in Essex with her crappy sit on Children horse and her child's money gun! Too big of a mouth piece, can't believe dv8 has actually used her for promo😂😂 times must be desperate, does anyone know her price range now?

Reactions: 4