Nikitahairextensions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed to she never cooks she must live of them free gifted lean meals she gets delivered every week and everytime u see the kids they are always eating MC donolds most days not a single veg in sight

Reactions: 1
Noticed to she never cooks she must live of them free gifted lean meals she gets delivered every week and everytime u see the kids they are always eating MC donolds most days not a single veg in sight
As if she eats them! I don’t think she’s went from a Chinese (Jamie’s) a day to lean meals. Same doll eats very little

As if she eats them! I don’t think she’s went from a Chinese (Jamie’s) a day to lean meals. Same doll eats very little
I hate how she says in her stories sometimes that I haven't ate today like it's an achievement or something and the one a few weeks back about her dream is to look like a lollipop stick thats her goal, wtf 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I hate how she says in her stories sometimes that I haven't ate today like it's an achievement or something and the one a few weeks back about her dream is to look like a lollipop stick thats her goal, wtf 😂
Omg seriously? What a vile thing to say when she has so many young followers, I cannot believe she is on promoting anorexia

Reactions: 3
she has got very thin this past couple of months. i've noticed that when she was trying on the clothes in dv8- none of them fitted her, they were all hanging off her & i'd say they were the smallest sizes available. also the photos at that photoshoot the other day, she has no boobs at all. the only thing under that wee top was a padded bra.
someone starving themselves deliberately needs an intervention. her family should be having a word with her. she was saying a while back that she has pain in her teeth since she got them done so that could explain it too, maybe it's too sore to eat.

she has got very thin this past couple of months. i've noticed that when she was trying on the clothes in dv8- none of them fitted her, they were all hanging off her & i'd say they were the smallest sizes available. also the photos at that photoshoot the other day, she has no boobs at all. the only thing under that wee top was a padded bra.
someone starving themselves deliberately needs an intervention. her family should be having a word with her. she was saying a while back that she has pain in her teeth since she got them done so that could explain it too, maybe it's too sore to eat.
She openly talks or maybe even brags about having an eating disorder in the past. She nearly promotes it on her stories. It’s shocking

There she goes again with that money gun, Jesus I die a bit inside every time I see thon thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Having got extensions done by Nikita a few times I definitely think she is dodging paying a lot of tax etc it’s always cash she needs and I think she just makes up prices as she goes along too 😬 her extensions are lovely on someone with long hair already but she literally can’t cut hair to suit the extensions it’s just a rough blend of the hair with a razor and hopes for the best that it will sit nice long enough to take a pretty picture.

Reactions: 4
The on salon of hers is so cheap , filled with cheap circus tat,,, seriously nikita wise up,
All your hair extensions are the same,

She has cut a hole out of her visor so she can see better , and thinks she’s a genius for this ... the whole reason for having to wear a visor is to protect your eyes ... so she may aswell not wear one if she’s cut a hole out of it ... defeats the whole objective of the law of having to wear a visor 🤦🏼‍🤦🏼‍

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't like her hair extensions no uni
She has cut a hole out of her visor so she can see better , and thinks she’s a genius for this ... the whole reason for having to wear a visor is to protect your eyes ... so she may aswell not wear one if she’s cut a hole out of it ... defeats the whole objective of the law of having to wear a visor 🤦🏼‍🤦🏼‍
She is stupid as duck and that baby voice she puts on so annoying

• Wow
What a dumb witch, why would she tell 25k followers to do that in the middle of a pandemic. Brain dead she is

Reactions: 3
Awe sweet Jesus, she has her fake hair in plaits, with sudo cream around her bake

Talking with her funny voice

• Haha
  • Sick
Not a hope would I let her anywhere near me wearing a visor cut open like that, they are supposed to cover ur eye's what a tool of a woman she is 😂

Is this woman clueless, she has just posted that she got up and went to work on a girls hair today. She isn't supposed to be working during this circuit breaker.

Wee tango must be on reading, sure she's only cleaning her house the day lol

Flashing her rings, and tango tan

• Haha