Nikitahairextensions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just rents the salon too..
Lost count of the many times she has put up them LV bags. All just for show no doubt and to flaunt her money. Fit her better to start paying tax 😂.
Shes hard to stick since she got them teeth done. There so fake looking. But not as bad as LMDs I suppose lol.

Reactions: 1
She just rents the salon too..
Lost count of the many times she has put up them LV bags. All just for show no doubt and to flaunt her money. Fit her better to start paying tax 😂.
Shes hard to stick since she got them teeth done. There so fake looking. But not as bad as LMDs I suppose lol.
Did she get them done in Turkey

Jesus that battery in the smoke alarm 🤯🤯🤯 how the hell can she put up with it?! It’s shocking.

Didn’t know she was having bother with her new teeth? I am going to get mine done in November. I wonder what is wrong with hers?

i heard that’s definitely true about jade from a reliable source she didn’t give her a penny and told her to sign on the dole
not one of her staff are paid properly or given holidays

• Wow
Reactions: 2
i heard that’s definitely true about jade from a reliable source she didn’t give her a penny and told her to sign on the dole
not one of her staff are paid properly or given holidays
And she talks about how great she is to work for 🙄

If i was jade I'd be seeking legal advice. She cannot refuse to give maternity pay. Heard from multiple very reliable sources this same story. Has she got no morals at all!!

I'm waiting very patiently for her to crash and burn like CMB and when she does I will have the popcorn at the ready.
Aye god love them, I made the mistake of letting her do my hair a few years ago and had to pay money to someone else to take them out. The state my hair was left in was awful.

I'm waiting very patiently for her to crash and burn like CMB and when she does I will have the popcorn at the ready.
Aye god love them, I made the mistake of letting her do my hair a few years ago and had to pay money to someone else to take them out. The state my hair was left in was awful.
I think the hair extensions she does are awful, she done mine years back 2 and they was shocking looking had to get them removed, she thinks she is amazing sorry love we could all go and train to do hair extensions in a day and open a salon doesn't mean ur any good, she is talentless as duck 😂

I live a few doors away from her and the house she lives in is absolutely rotten. Before her there was a family of like 10 in it, they were absolute gypsy's, never washed, house filled to the brim with rubbish. Pest control never left it when they moved out because of the rats. And the many skips it took to take the rubbish out of it. Obviously it was cleaned before nikita moved in but I wouldn't have wanted to live in it 🤢

• Wow
So now the perfect wife, mother, doesn't even cook a dinner, she mircowaves everything ffs,
Dead healthy. Stupid f**ker

Get a wash,

That black n white hair is bogging

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yea I think the black and white hair is vile looking

Yea she can't cook apparently or just couldn't be bothered abit like CMB 😂

The black and white hair sweet jesus I have never seen worse looking. And that money dispenser is nearly as cringy as the swing and unicorn. :LOL:

She can't cook. Any dinner the kiddies get seems to be just either microwave meals or shite oven food.

Reactions: 3
Now nikita, is sponsoring a family,
There are plenty of families in our town could do with help.
Also, your staff that you haven't paid, could do with you paying them