Nikitahairextensions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all so laughable her “Daddy” isn’t even her daddy her mother is a trollop who had multiple affairs and she has the cheek to talk and slag other people off when in fact the likes of her shouldn’t be talking about others with the skeletons in her family’s closet

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s all so laughable her “Daddy” isn’t even her daddy her mother is a trollop who had multiple affairs and she has the cheek to talk and slag other people off when in fact the likes of her shouldn’t be talking about others with the skeletons in her family’s closet
She done nothing but give out about her daddy when I was in the salon. She said he is a pure freeloader and she had to pay for him and his girlfriends flights to her wedding in Vegas

How she can sit and talk about the people that pay her bills is beyond me.. she does nothing but witch about people in that salon of hers. Jamie gets a touch, her family get a touch and even her very clients get it.

Nikita used to do cmb hair extensions, I think they had a fallout cause Danielle and Nikita don't follow each other on Instagram no more I reckon she would be hard to work for

I heard she refused to pay the other girl jade maternity leave and told her to sign for benefits.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently little goes through the tax man so she probably wasn’t covered for maternity pay

Yea she needs to learn to keep her mouth shut some things should be kept private, I know someone who got the hairloss extensions done and Nikita didnt do the correct after care and the shape of the poor womans head was unbelievable head covered in scabs she had to go to another hairloss salon in the town who helped her free of charge apparently cause was that bad and they felt sorry for her, I told her u should of named and shamed her to duck I wouldn't of let her away with that

Her card machine is almost constantly 'out of order'.. convenient. Shes getting harder to stick by the day.

More money for shite tacky looking unicorns and all then I suppose. What is that all about though? Never seen tack like it in my life :eek:

She desperately wants a hair extension salon like ola goldsmith everything she does Nikita copies her same as the unicorn
Screenshot_20200823_215803.jpg

Slabbering all her LV bags, arranging her dressing room
Put less cash through, buy less LVs, pay maternity pay for your staff like you’re supposed to, actually buy a house and change the bleeping battery in that smoke alarm....life advice.
No point showing off designer bags and a Range Rover whenever you don’t even own the house that you live in. Had to laugh when somebody asked for a house tour on her question box.....mmmmm no chance

Reactions: 2
I didn't know that I fought they brought a house few years back lol sure apparently she is such a successful business woman so surely she could afford to buy 😂 her and CMB think they are above everyone eles, does Nikita own the salon or is it just rented out like CMB salon is