Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s so full of shite, Iโ€™m actually allergic to her at this stage......love always ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else see a possible eating disorder here , fair enough about surgery if she has or hasn't ( I think she has had somethings done and that's fine) I know what it's like to diet , I've had weight issues I've lost gained and lost , my biggest loss was 5st , with help of slimming group. I did manage to keep it off for the last 12 years I did what I had to I really loved cooking and trying things but never became obsessed . I think this is serious obsession . The amount of food she makes is absolutely crazy. Her children are constantly surrounded by food , baking cookies , icing biscuits eating ice cream cones. I have no problem with this , it's lovely to see the children enjoying themselves, but she is making their lives all about food now too.
She does not look very healthy now, OK she did not look healthy before either . I really hope she has some honest friends who might be able to guide her and be there for her

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else see a possible eating disorder here , fair enough about surgery if she has or hasn't ( I think she has had somethings done and that's fine) I know what it's like to diet , I've had weight issues I've lost gained and lost , my biggest loss was 5st , with help of slimming group. I did manage to keep it off for the last 12 years I did what I had to I really loved cooking and trying things but never became obsessed . I think this is serious obsession . The amount of food she makes is absolutely crazy. Her children are constantly surrounded by food , baking cookies , icing biscuits eating ice cream cones. I have no problem with this , it's lovely to see the children enjoying themselves, but she is making their lives all about food now too.
She does not look very healthy now, OK she did not look healthy before either . I really hope she has some honest friends who might be able to guide her and be there for her
Itโ€™s not an eating disorder, like Big Ben to slim Ben it is a surgical correction that has led to huge weight loss and huge ego gain in a very short space of time. I think they are making up for a lack of attention

Reactions: 2
Hi I am good friends with chris nicolas husband, let me put a few of ur minds at ease. 1st she has not had any weightloss surgery and any surgery to help weightloss so to the person who said they know the person who was on the bed beside nicola while she was getting her op done they have mixed her up.2ed yes she is a unreal attention seeking person the stuff in the papers chris did not know wa she had said to the sunday world as she done the interview while he was at work so he was totally unaware of what was said on it. and the zoom interview he was only in the door from work and was told it was on with in 10 15 mins of Finishing work so he did not know was going on. I am ot her biggest fan in the world but I do feel sorry for chris having to put up with her daily crap she puts up on her page. and it's TRUE bout taking pictures out the front of any thing she cooks. and just wait for and the rest of her weightloss gang going to climb snowdon in wales it will be all over there pages, but I cant see how this hike will be a essential trip. hope she gets cought out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hi I am good friends with chris nicolas husband, let me put a few of ur minds at ease. 1st she has not had any weightloss surgery and any surgery to help weightloss so to the person who said they know the person who was on the bed beside nicola while she was getting her op done they have mixed her up.2ed yes she is a unreal attention seeking person the stuff in the papers chris did not know wa she had said to the sunday world as she done the interview while he was at work so he was totally unaware of what was said on it. and the zoom interview he was only in the door from work and was told it was on with in 10 15 mins of Finishing work so he did not know was going on. I am ot her biggest fan in the world but I do feel sorry for chris having to put up with her daily crap she puts up on her page. and it's TRUE bout taking pictures out the front of any thing she cooks. and just wait for and the rest of her weightloss gang going to climb snowdon in wales it will be all over there pages, but I cant see how this hike will be a essential trip. hope she gets cought out
Youโ€™re not putting our minds โ€˜at easeโ€™ I know for a fact this woman had a gastric band fitted ! Iโ€™m not putting my job in jeopardy to explain

Reactions: 12
There is no way that she has not had surgery even if she was bulimic or not eating where did all her loose skin go so Chris friend whoever u are there both telling you lies ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 3
Ah stop will you! Hes loving the attention as much as she is. Lapping it up they both are. Did she tie him down for the zoom interview? Did she make him pose for the paper? Doubt it. They are both embarrassing and craving some sort of influencer status. He has as much of a say in where he wants his pics/name mentioned as she does unless he completely whipped. They are thin, delighted for them. Now duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 8