Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about here. She just such an effort. I dont think her food looks great.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry now but if you are eating portion sizes like that you will not lose weight and if you are able to eat a portion that big then you need to stop. I'm about 3 stone heavier than her and I wouldn't touch a portion size that big free foods or not! It's still far to many calories in one meal there. That and the humongous bowl of fruit she's eating there not a hope in hell she's in a calorie deficit. Not a chance. Sure we are all stupid bastards that know nothing about food and nutrition. Eat massive portions and not only will you lose loads of weight but your tits will go back up the way instead of sagging down. Some whack of a Mommy makeover package from Turkey off this girl. 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry now but if you are eating portion sizes like that you will not lose weight and if you are able to eat a portion that big then you need to stop. I'm about 3 stone heavier than her and I wouldn't touch a portion size that big free foods or not! It's still far to many calories in one meal there. That and the humongous bowl of fruit she's eating there not a hope in hell she's in a calorie deficit. Not a chance. Sure we are all stupid bastards that know nothing about food and nutrition. Eat massive portions and not only will you lose loads of weight but your tits will go back up the way instead of sagging down. Some whack of a Mommy makeover package from Turkey off this girl. 😴😴😴
Is she still doing loads of walking throughout the day though? I’m sure she was doing near 30K steps when I was being nosey a few months back - obv that’s burning a tit tonne of calories meaning she can eat a bit more.
I might have to ask her for the surgeons number, my tits could do with being near my chin 🤣🤔🤣🤣

Is she still doing loads of walking throughout the day though? I’m sure she was doing near 30K steps when I was being nosey a few months back - obv that’s burning a tit tonne of calories meaning she can eat a bit more.
I might have to ask her for the surgeons number, my tits could do with being near my chin 🤣🤔🤣🤣
I'd want my money back her tits make her look like she's wearing a life jacket

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's still far to many calories in one meal there. That and the humongous bowl of fruit she's eating there not a hope in hell she's in a calorie deficit. Not a chance.
Isn’t she at target? She wouldn’t need to be in a calorie deficit if she was.

Isn’t she at target? She wouldn’t need to be in a calorie deficit if she was.
Ah come on even before target the portion sizes are far to big!! As I said, I'm at least 3 stone heavier than her and I wouldn't eat that much as its far to much. Anyone who believes this garbage is worse! Now we wait for it to all go back on again like it did the last time.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210713-085934_Instagram.jpg

No, You Went To Turkey For Weightloss Surgery And Now Have Gravity Defying Norks. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw this… so basically I know a school friend from primary school a similar weight to Nicola’s before and after pics but minus the fake boobs - definitely gastric band but of course can’t eat what Nicola posts because she knows if she does she’ll put on the weight.

Nicola and her husband were just named sw couple of the year, they're in London with their consultant at the moment.

• Wow
Nicola and her husband were just named sw couple of the year, they're in London with their consultant at the moment.
group couple of the year or national? they will give that to anyone who is in a couple if its the group one.

edited to add...just seen... national.

sw obviously either dont care shes had surgery or they dont know... vile pair of cunts.

Reactions: 2