Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they any shame? 3 kids and talking about her sex life on The Sunday World. I'm blocking her on Social Media, can't be looking at her. People would clearly do anything for attention and to stay in the public eye. Does she even care that her children's friends and parents will read this, her dad, inlaws, her children's teachers? Seriously if she wants to do something positive, start a slimming group or a walking challenge and get people to join in. How the hell is talking about her bed springs inspirational or even motivating? Also, why are there only positive comments on her insta? She must be deleting negative comments because clearly others must be seeing through this garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have spoken with many people and even worked with a lady who had gastric surgery. I can’t remember what the procedures are called but she lost around 12 stone in a very short period of time, after 8 months to a year she started to be able to eat normally again and the weight gain started with about 3 stone and increased and increased but she was honest about it and did not try to hide it. She joined slimming world but admitted her surgery failed and was very open about it. Unlike this person.

If a person has had surgery and does not want to share the news with the world, that is fine too. After all we’re not entitled to know everyone’s medical history but Nicola and her cravings for media attention puts her very much in the public eye. In a similar fashion to Big Ben to Thin Ben, if you crave attention, you are likely to get asked legitimate questions. When you are a pathological liar with a secret to hide a person will assume that a person asking a probing question on weight loss is trying to delve deeper into the real reasons for weight loss. The pathological liar will think the questioning person is onto their lies and will attempt a brush off or simply block them.

Irritating factors about Nicola and Ben (big_ben_to _thin_ben) are that its obvious they have had gastric surgery and the surgically reduced weight seems to reincarnate itself into a huge ego. Ben was in newspapers, magazines, slimming world content and his messages are always bragging about how he lost 10 stone in under a year. He even had it printed on t shirts for running. Now that his surgery is unsuccessful he Vanishes without a trace. All ego, all narcissism, no accountability and it is all about him.

Nicola and Ben are so similar it’s vomit inducing.

I have spoken with many people and even worked with a lady who had gastric surgery. I can’t remember what the procedures are called but she lost around 12 stone in a very short period of time, after 8 months to a year she started to be able to eat normally again and the weight gain started with about 3 stone and increased and increased but she was honest about it and did not try to hide it. She joined slimming world but admitted her surgery failed and was very open about it. Unlike this person.

If someone has surgery and does not want to share the news with the world, that is fine too. We are not entitled to know everyone’s medical history but Nicola and her cravings for media attention puts her very much in the public eye. Very similar to Ben Green, if you crave attention, you are likely to get asked legitimate questions. When you are a pathological liar with a secret to hide a person will assume that a person asking a probing question on weight loss is trying to delve deeper into the real reasons for weight loss. The pathological liar will think the questioning person is onto their lies and will attempt a brush off or simply block them.

Irritating factors about Nicola and Ben (big_ben_to _thin_ben) are that its obvious they have had gastric surgery and the surgically reduced weight seems to reincarnate itself into a huge ego. Ben was in newspapers, magazines, slimming world content and his messages are always bragging about how he lost 10 stone in under a year. He even had it printed on t shirts for running. Now that his surgery is unsuccessful he Vanishes without a trace. All ego, all narcissism, no accountability and it is all about him.

Nicola and Ben are so similar it’s vomit inducing.

Last edited:
I know her I'm from clonmel and I can tell you people that have talked behind there back and botched about her and Chris have congratulated them today so many messages on there Facebook pages people are 2faced why congratulate her she's a liar it's not fair on people trying to loose weight to be out there as some kind of person people believe I'm telling you slimming world should be shut down using there name after getting a gastric sleeve and people need to stop looking up to her she's fake anorexic dying looking orange yolk

Have they any shame? 3 kids and talking about her sex life on The Sunday World. I'm blocking her on Social Media, can't be looking at her. People would clearly do anything for attention and to stay in the public eye. Does she even care that her children's friends and parents will read this, her dad, inlaws, her children's teachers? Seriously if she wants to do something positive, start a slimming group or a walking challenge and get people to join in. How the hell is talking about her bed springs inspirational or even motivating? Also, why are there only positive comments on her insta? She must be deleting negative comments because clearly others must be seeing through this garbage.
What so if ur overweight you can't have a sex life bullshit attention seeking is all she does all her life and then she met him and made a fool out of him made him marry her cos he was caught with another girl I don't know how he puts up with her tit the state of her body and her hair Chris you deserve somebody real and be happy

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wouldn't you just love to have the proof to out and shame her omg be so much fun anybody here any proof you could get paid from the paper to finally catch her out for lying

Reactions: 1
Why repeat a story she already had in that paper from 6 months ago
To make money there always suing people including one of her best friends after they crashed scammed the poor girl out of money imagine doing that to your friend crashed more times and told there lies to paper more times to think she minds peoples children

Why repeat a story she already had in that paper from 6 months ago
Money money money paper worse to give them the attention when nobody believes her or him anyway idiots

A tabloid is looking into her as they previously posted alot of her content and story. There's apparently a close friend after outting her and has texts confirming travel to Turkey and surgery thats why she's all about charities now. Half the town is laughing at her. Its sad because her poor children are caught in the middle. Her husband is a manager is a local shopping centre in 12 months he only lost 5 stone. She also posted about her haters this evening but she removes people genuinely asking questions that could trip her up.
I hope this is true I doubt it papers are worse paying them I suppose hes due a bit of lipo now and a tummy tuck 😅

Her weightloss Wednesday post today 🤣 And the comments 😂 I can smell the tit from both her bull and the brown nosing. I can’t wait for this to blow up!
I had to unfollow them just hate there lies 100 times a day post after post hun babe full of tit fake fake fake and to use slimming world pretending she lost the weight following that ya right liars

The headline we have ignited our relationship 🤣🤣 just stop telling lies please he only married you because he was threatened by your father that he would never see hes kids if he didn't marry you imagine no shame girl he will wake up some day and leave you when the penny drops ignited yere relationship won't stop him riding other girls normal girls not anorexic like you sad witch

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
People who congratulate them and then witch about them are sad. Next time I see him in the store he works in im going to say 'Hey Christian, how are the whips and chains'. Wonder would the Sunday world be interested in the rumours flying around clonmel about the gastric surgery?

Reactions: 4
I wish she would stop using the same before picture!!! I’ve seen the before pic more than I’ve seen my family since the beginning of 2020!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
50 shades of grey? Talking about your complexion there 🤪 those fake stick on boobs look ridiculous in those pics 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh my god a chore to have sex that is ridiculous total bullshit so what you have to be thin to enjoy sex a load of tit to sell yere fake story unbelievable so many lies shame on ye both and I feel for the children ye just buy there love and affection fifty shades my arse get real girl

People who congratulate them and then witch about them are sad. Next time I see him in the store he works in im going to say 'Hey Christian, how are the whips and chains'. Wonder would the Sunday world be interested in the rumours flying around clonmel about the gastric surgery?
Hes as bad as her there's no way they wernt having sex and now they are cos there thin as if thats true how sad there is just no end to her lies and never mind 50 shades funking ball and chin hes a sad man stick up for yourself Chris as if you find that orange skinny yolk attractive get a life for yourself she's bringing you down Man I really feel for her children

Last edited:
I am Sick to bleeping death of reading her bullshit, yes a 12 stone loss is amazing and should be celebrated, but when you've deceived people the way she has...she should be outed.

She is a fraud.

We Know you read here nicola, you drone on about "be kind" how about be honest... be honest and admit you had surgery and have fooled your followers and fooled slimming world with your lies.

Reactions: 6
I work with a lot of bariatric patients and those who have gastric bypass and sleeves and I know with some it doesn’t deal with the pyschological issue as to their eating habits and what causes the weight gain initially and they see it as quick and easy fix and a lot of people end up putting the weight back on

you never no karma may hit her eventually

Sorry now she is filtering the life out of herself on Instagram. Massive difference between them photos
has she photoshopped herself to look thinner in the top picture? You can see her face it filtered no wrinkles.

I work with a lot of bariatric patients and those who have gastric bypass and sleeves and I know with some it doesn’t deal with the pyschological issue as to their eating habits and what causes the weight gain initially and they see it as quick and easy fix and a lot of people end up putting the weight back on

you never no karma may hit her eventually
My post repeated twice, oh my! I totally agree with what you say. I have spoken with a friend and others professionally. Some who have regained the weight after surgery tend to become very depressed and they feel like they haven’t been supported. There are issues linked to those who gain these incredible egos soon after weight loss, the triumph and bragging turns to despair when the gains begin to happen. These are the areas of people’s psychological welfare that I feel that the surgery fails on. Ben and his narcissism hasn’t just burned our poor eyes but it must have been awful for his wife and family to endure. Nicola who is posting details of her sex life in newspapers must be hard to read for her family.

I think bariatric surgery aftercare does need to include some form of psychological counselling especially for the ones I’ve mentioned.

Knew there was something fishy about her !! I’m 33 and she looks soo old ! Geeez !!!

if I could afford surgery and was massive and miserable and failed with diets / healthy eating I would 100% have surgery but I’d be honest I wouldn’t bullshit! Her boobs look stuck on and fake how she could deny implants I don’t know 🤷‍♀️
She sounds like a vile human being ! Karma !!

OMG...someone she shared on her stories why has he aged massively since loosing weight looks like father and son 😱😱
1F96A2B4-0299-4641-833F-948C5C57E213.png

Last edited:
In fairness she doesn't lie about her boobs. She claims she got them done 20 years ago which is bull cause she the only person in the world who boobs get higher each year. With weight loss they would have drooped. She prob got a mommy make over and had them redone they. There horrific anyway.