Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Have they any shame? 3 kids and talking about her sex life on The Sunday World. I'm blocking her on Social Media, can't be looking at her. People would clearly do anything for attention and to stay in the public eye. Does she even care that her children's friends and parents will read this, her dad, inlaws, her children's teachers? Seriously if she wants to do something positive, start a slimming group or a walking challenge and get people to join in. How the hell is talking about her bed springs inspirational or even motivating? Also, why are there only positive comments on her insta? She must be deleting negative comments because clearly others must be seeing through this garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Cbgpcd

See the dirty tramp cutting chicken then wiping her chicken hand in her dressing gown? 🤮🤢 “lishurleee, unreeeeel, bay-se sauce, 10k”. Vile looking thing. Who on Earth told her the hair is nice?

• Sick

Sonicboom

Does anyone else see a possible eating disorder here , fair enough about surgery if she has or hasn't ( I think she has had somethings done and that's fine) I know what it's like to diet , I've had weight issues I've lost gained and lost , my biggest loss was 5st , with help of slimming group. I did manage to keep it off for the last 12 years I did what I had to I really loved cooking and trying things but never became obsessed . I think this is serious obsession . The amount of food she makes is absolutely crazy. Her children are constantly surrounded by food , baking cookies , icing biscuits eating ice cream cones. I have no problem with this , it's lovely to see the children enjoying themselves, but she is making their lives all about food now too.
She does not look very healthy now, OK she did not look healthy before either . I really hope she has some honest friends who might be able to guide her and be there for her

I definitely think she's trolling us all with that video 🤣 they're absolutely scandalous
She is definitely trolling. Look at the smug grin on the face of her. I literally thought I was going to vomit looking at that. Heaven help whoever is in the same complex as her looking at those monstrosities ever day.

Now excuse me while I go disinfect my eyes

Tedx2

As some one who had lost over six stone myself. I can vouch for the fact that lose skin is a problem when you lose a large amount of weight. Also my boob are like two empty bags as a result 😊. Therefore I can not understand how it's not an issue for someone who has lost over 12 stone. Losing weight is tough so I commend her for that but I feel there is more to her story than meets the eye.

Bluegreek

The cupcakes🤯. I mean honestly it has to probably be the most disgusting thing that I have ever seen someone put up to describe their child. It's all me me me. I really really feel sorry for her children.

Sperm aside, she has two young girls, who no doubt would have seen those cupcakes of bare breasted boobs clearly based to mimic her own rediculous implants. Its wrong on so many levels. I find something extremely worrying about this woman's behaviour.

If you look at the bakers profile, all her other cakes look really beautiful, classy and elegant. She might have felt like she had to fill the order but she didn't have to share the cupcakes on her reel.

rubyred66

Chatty Member
Yess love that film! She’s looks really old doesn’t she !! It’s not normal 🤣 wonder if it’s cos she lost so much weight so fast with her surgery her skin didn’t have time to go back before the weight all dropped off her ?
I think she needs to ask Bruce Willis for her money back

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
She seems to be so happy with all the positivity she's receiving but I'm hearing shes raging about all the negativity she's getting online.
Simple Answer really....Don't Bullshit People.

Just another "Big" (hate that phrase myself) SW account that thinks they can do what they like and not get pulled up on their bullshit.

I've had many a conversation with SW about the behaviour of many of their "ambassadors" and their answers were quite alarming..

They can "post what they want on personal social media pages and there is nothing SW can do about it"

I'll probably end up getting more abuse for this but I honestly don't care...I asked them why is it that their current mr sleek 2020 poster boy is allowed to pile weight back on at an alarming rate, have a pitiful excuse (boris johnson) and still be allowed to promote himself on social media as some sort of slimming world god, he should have his mr sleek title taken away becauss he isnt doing the one thing, the whole entire reason sw exists... to lose fucking weight.

They said "we would never take anything away from ANY member that has achieved something, it is not the way sw operates". Slight contradiction when they contacted me to tell me that they had decided not to feature me on their blog (9 and a half stone loss) because I "bullied" one of their golden boys by calling out his bullshit on my page.

SW are as much to blame for the behaviour of these people as the people themselves.

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Imagine going on holiday and spending all that time documenting it on your phone instead of living in the moment with your kids.

What an empty life.

rubyred66

Chatty Member
I have spoken with many people and even worked with a lady who had gastric surgery. I can’t remember what the procedures are called but she lost around 12 stone in a very short period of time, after 8 months to a year she started to be able to eat normally again and the weight gain started with about 3 stone and increased and increased but she was honest about it and did not try to hide it. She joined slimming world but admitted her surgery failed and was very open about it. Unlike this person.

If a person has had surgery and does not want to share the news with the world, that is fine too. After all we’re not entitled to know everyone’s medical history but Nicola and her cravings for media attention puts her very much in the public eye. In a similar fashion to Big Ben to Thin Ben, if you crave attention, you are likely to get asked legitimate questions. When you are a pathological liar with a secret to hide a person will assume that a person asking a probing question on weight loss is trying to delve deeper into the real reasons for weight loss. The pathological liar will think the questioning person is onto their lies and will attempt a brush off or simply block them.

Irritating factors about Nicola and Ben (big_ben_to _thin_ben) are that its obvious they have had gastric surgery and the surgically reduced weight seems to reincarnate itself into a huge ego. Ben was in newspapers, magazines, slimming world content and his messages are always bragging about how he lost 10 stone in under a year. He even had it printed on t shirts for running. Now that his surgery is unsuccessful he Vanishes without a trace. All ego, all narcissism, no accountability and it is all about him.

Nicola and Ben are so similar it’s vomit inducing.

I have spoken with many people and even worked with a lady who had gastric surgery. I can’t remember what the procedures are called but she lost around 12 stone in a very short period of time, after 8 months to a year she started to be able to eat normally again and the weight gain started with about 3 stone and increased and increased but she was honest about it and did not try to hide it. She joined slimming world but admitted her surgery failed and was very open about it. Unlike this person.

If someone has surgery and does not want to share the news with the world, that is fine too. We are not entitled to know everyone’s medical history but Nicola and her cravings for media attention puts her very much in the public eye. Very similar to Ben Green, if you crave attention, you are likely to get asked legitimate questions. When you are a pathological liar with a secret to hide a person will assume that a person asking a probing question on weight loss is trying to delve deeper into the real reasons for weight loss. The pathological liar will think the questioning person is onto their lies and will attempt a brush off or simply block them.

Irritating factors about Nicola and Ben (big_ben_to _thin_ben) are that its obvious they have had gastric surgery and the surgically reduced weight seems to reincarnate itself into a huge ego. Ben was in newspapers, magazines, slimming world content and his messages are always bragging about how he lost 10 stone in under a year. He even had it printed on t shirts for running. Now that his surgery is unsuccessful he Vanishes without a trace. All ego, all narcissism, no accountability and it is all about him.

Nicola and Ben are so similar it’s vomit inducing.

Last edited:

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Her weightloss Wednesday post today 🤣 And the comments 😂 I can smell the shit from both her bull and the brown nosing. I can’t wait for this to blow up!

• Heart

Kezzy

Chatty Member
In fairness she doesn't lie about her boobs. She claims she got them done 20 years ago which is bull cause she the only person in the world who boobs get higher each year. With weight loss they would have drooped. She prob got a mommy make over and had them redone they. There horrific anyway.